ཫ꙳✱( ςђคקՇєг єเﻮђՇ )✱꙳ཀ

Sonic lays down on his bed with the big Pikachu plush, his headache was started to cause him some pain, to the point the he didn't hear Zero walk into his room. "You okay Sonic...Tails told me that you have a headache?" The jackal said the blue hedgehog, getting into bed with him.

"I...I don't why...though." Sonic said letting out a huff, Zero nuzzles into Sonic's neck, his hands trailing up to his shirt. "I think I know why~"

"Mmm~ Y-you hands are cold~" Sonic purrs, Zero only chuckles, a sparkle of red pixels glitch out the doorknob, to keep some unwanted guest from coming into the room. The blue hedgehog hums and chuckles, feeling Zero's tongue on his neck, his headache starting to weaken, his body shivers when a cold hand started to rub his vulva. "Ahh~ Mmm~" Sonic moans, he shirt was pulled up revealing his scarred chest, the jackal traces his lips to the hedgehog's hidden nipples and started to nibble on them.

Sonic's face started to heat up, as he moans out, and panting, "Nya!~" Sonic gasps feeling a finger enter his vagina. "Mmm...your headache...is just your body telling you that your ready to be mark~"

"J-just don't be...hard..." Sonic mutters, the jackal only looks into Sonic's eyes with a smirk on his muzzle, "Only if you want me to be rough..." he takes a hold of Sonic's leg and lifting in up to get a clear view was the blue hedgehog's soaked vulva, the hedgehog already had his ears tilted back, "MMM!!~" Sonic moaned feeling Zero shove his cock into his lubricated vulva, and pressing his lips against his, Sonic kissed him back moaning into the kiss from the deep thrusting, the bed rustling with their movements, Sonic's head was still pounding, but not as hard as it was before.

"AHHH!!~" Sonic screamed his special spot finally be rammed into by Zero's cock, he felt the weight shift and his was laying on his stomach and Zero still thrusting into him.

"Zero!~" Sonic moaned out, "That's it baby~ moan my name~" the jackal growled, giving his cobalt soulmate's ear a gentle lick.

The blue hedgehog was a drooling and moaning mess underneath his soulmate's weights, his emerald eyes so full of lust and love. "YES! T-There!!~" Sonic squeaks out feel his body being pressed into. He purrs feeling something slimy on his shoulder. "Are you read...to mark~" Sonic's tail was thumping against Zero's hip. "Mhm...P-please make me yours~"

Zero only chuckles before he sunk his teeth into Sonic's shoulder making the hedgehog cry out, as the warm red liquid started to drip from his shoulder, onto the bed, the hedgehog's eyes widen when, the sudden gush of something warm and thick was flooding his uterus, Sonic relax his muscles, feeling blessed as a small symbol appears on his shoulder.

It was a minute before Zero pulled out of Sonic's vulva, a bit of his semen was leaking out of, the jackal rolls Sonic onto his back, "Feeling better?"

"M-Much..." Sonic stuttered, the jackal noticed the two symbols on Sonic, on his shoulder and the other on his cheek. "Good...get some rest, I'll take you to the doctor so that we can get your claim properly cleaned..."

"N-No...I don't want Eggman to worry about you...I'll go with Tails" Sonic said letting out a yawn and nuzzles into Zero's chest fur. The jackal kisses Sonic's forehead.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The two Marks on Sonic's body

The one on his shoulder ^

The one on his cheek ^