After show -Eddie Munson

You slowly stroked the metal pole as you continued to make eye contact with a man with long brown hair,his hair was tie back but it had strands poking out.

He smirked as he looked up at you as if he was satisfied with his evening once again. This isn't the first time you'd see him here,he came a few times before but not enough for him to be a regular. 

Every time he would come he wouldn't pay attention to any other dancer until you came to the stage,every time you did he'd throw you his whole pay check.

You continued to hold the pole as you slowly went down collecting the money,once enough was collected you got onto your knees and made you way to the man stroking your hand against his chin then winking and getting up walking away.

Your shift was finally over, you changed your clothes before you counted up your money  grabbing your bag putting your things away.

You waved goodbye to your workers and the security before leaving out the back door going to a familiar van. You knocked softly to see the same man open the door with a grin on his face before pulling you in and closing the door kissing you harshly.

Did I forget to man from earlier was Eddie Munson. Your drug dealer and hook up toy,well sometimes when he's not being an annoying asshole.

You started to remove your shirt as he pinned you onto the floor softly getting on top of you.

He began removing his shirt and unbuttoning his pants,you put a hand on his chest looking up at him as he sat up.

"So what cha got for me today hm?" You asked speaking about what he had in his "Special" black tin.

"Well,  I have special K,tropical bullshit,camals,newports,green island,and weed. Also me"

He stated  jokingly but seriously as he leaned down kissing your neck "Mmm..I'll take all minus the Camals and newport"

"Alright sweet heart,You can get the other stuff later but right now i want you to have me." he said before removing your pants and underwear while moving his pants along with underwear to his knees.

You reached over for a medium sized box and handed it back to him. He gave you quick thank you before opening the box to reveal a bandanna,handcuffs,and condoms. (Girl or guy,no infections)

He lifted your upper body and shoved the bandanna into your mouth before moving your body back down and hand cuffing you.

He opened the condom wrapper with his teeth before taking it out and rolling it onto his dick (Oh god) he softly moved his fingers into you (Your asshole) moving them in and out at a steady pace before removing his fingers and sliding him self into you. 

You bit onto the bandanna softly before he moved his waist back and forth to prepare you,after a few soft thrusts he grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and pulled the toward his chest lifting your upper body.

Once that was done he began to thrust into your faster causing you to close and eye while letting out muffled moans while he let out soft moans and louder groans.

You moved your body against his at the same pace and moved faster when he did the same.

You bit down onto the bandanna harder as you felt your moans get louder,you spit out the bandanna letting out held moans and soft 'fucks' before he grabbed the bandanna shoving it back into your mouth and letting go of the chain on the handcuffs causing you upper body to softly crash onto the floor.

He smacked your ass harshly before moving his hands to your hips moving him self as deep as he could inside you. He threw his head back as his bad attempt at putting his hair into a bun came crashing down.

The band he used to hold it together was still in his hair tangled in his (nappy) hair.

Strands of hair stuck onto his face and other parts of his upper body. He moved one hand off of your waist pushing his hair back before slapping your ass harder than before and gripping your hips tighter (UNHAND ME).

You slowly grew closer as you moved your hands around scratching his arms as your hands began to roll up a bit while panted heavily while your muffled moans began to sound as if they were screaming,of pleasure of course.

Once he was finally close he began slowing down and rubbing your hips rather than gripping them.

You started to cum while he did the same right after you. He collapsed on top of you before you spat out the bandanna and yelled at him to get off since he was crushing you.

He whined before pulling out and getting off you,he took off the condom and tied it before tossing it out of a window. He put back on his underwear and pants as you did the same.

He grabbed you suddenly and pulled you close kissing you and your neck.

"Mmm,so whats up with that special k and weed??"

"Oh yeah i lied,i sold out yesterday"

"Excuse me."