𝟎𝟏

CERTIFIED MENACE 01:
"LACUNA"
𓆃

CERTIFIED MENACE 01:"LACUNA"𓆃

"Uh, okay, last night, I'm still recovering from last night

"Uh, okay, last night, I'm still recovering from last night. Last night I was fighting demons with my past life"

ثغرة
A blank space, a missing part

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

MEMPHIS, TN

I slammed my car door, before strolling into my parent's place. It's thanksgiving they wanted me to come by so damn bad. Actually, it surprises me they want me around after they think I'm mentally unstable.

I knocked on their door, glaring at the door, anticipating it to open. The door swings open showing my little sister rolling her eyes at my presence.

I furrowed my eyebrows not saying anything. "Ma! Mirah still not talking like she's mute or something!" She yelled.

"I'm not mute, I just don't choose to speak. It's a difference nigga." I spoke to her catching them off guard. Her eyes widened before she walked quickly to the kitchen where my mama was.

"Mama her voice got so deep as if she lives in the hood. She has this accent." She whispered loudly not even thinking that I could still hear her.

I walked towards her living room taking my North face puffer coat off. My dad walked downstairs not speaking like I wasn't there. I paid it no mind as I continued staring at the floor since I was getting triggered each second.

"Almirah the food is ready!" My mama yelled while placing the mac and cheese on the table. I walked to the table, sat down, and played with the fork on the table to make my nervousness disappear.

My sister sat down beside me looking at me with disgust. The perfect couple gasped out loud staring at me. "What?" I asked being clueless about what was going on.