𝟎𝟐

CERTIFIED MENACE 02:
"TORTURER"
𓃬

CERTIFIED MENACE 02:"TORTURER"𓃬

"Nigga, this that crazy man

I ain't even put no effort, crazy man"

‎سنكلير

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

"Y'all was suppose to stop him from touching her shit," Sin yelled at them looking into the fridge of his place. Ty stood up stretching, "We warned that nigga and what he do.... got his own self shot"

"I thought he would at least put a fight with her," Zy blurted out while scrolling on his phone. Sin sipped on his blue gatorade annoyed staring at fucking idiots.

"I'll find somebody else to torture mothafuckas' myself, since the last one I hired couldn't stand a damn day," Sin walked past them going out the door.

"I wonder who he would go get," Zy wondered staring at the ceiling oh Sin's place. All of them was just chilling instead of going to the trap.

Sin sat in his car hesitating if should pull up to Almirah shop or shoot it down. He looked through the window seeing it sunny and pretty outside so he picked the first option. 

He started his car putting his address of her shop on his GPS. "Aye, siri. Play Backseat Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar."

Now Playing
Backseat Freestyle
Kendrick Lamar

"Uh, Martin had a DREAM!" Sin yelled the word before speeding off from his driveway.

Sin got out his black hellcat locking it. He looked both ways before he crossed the street. He glared at the outside of her shop. Sin could see Almirah walking through the front to get something. She looked through the window shaking her head seeing him.