𝟎𝟗

CERTIFIED MENACE 09:
"YIKES"

CERTIFIED MENACE 09: "YIKES"

Get too mad and I'll pay for some blood to be shed 🩸

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

8:59 PM

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒,𝐓𝐍

Her shrill and high pitched laughs echoed throughout my crib as she hovered over me. She snicked trying to catch her breath, "I love watching people in pain." Mirah grabbed the back of my hoodie snatching me up not even giving me a fucking minute to catch my breath.

"So I'm still getting my money?" She asked looking at her nails waiting for me to respond to her question.

I smirked standing up, walking back to the sink. "Damn you really letting your guard down." She pulled out her taser charging towards my neck laughing loudly.

I fell against the sink feeling electricity flow through my body causing my body to stop functioning. She shoved my head in the dish water repeatedly as I gasped for air throughout dips. Bubbles formed in the water from my screaming. "I should fry you in your own shit Sin!" She yelled zapping the taser in the air.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled trying to get from under her reach. She pulled my head out pushing me to the ground.

"Bruh get up."

She tased my pants for 30 seconds laughing. Mir faced dropped back to normal after she finished getting her laughter out. I sat up on the ground laying my head the floor as my blood rushed to my head.

"You remember you told me that you liked watching me in pain?" Almirah sat on the floor rubbing my face and then traced the veins that popped out on my hand. She got closer pulling my jaw towards her crystal clear face.