𝟏𝟓

CERTIFIED MENACE 15:
"GIVE NO FUCKS!"

CERTIFIED MENACE 15: "GIVE NO FUCKS!"

Mama said, "No", so you know I did the opposite 🚒

PRESENT TIME | SUNDAY
MEMPHIS, TN
9:15 AM

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

"Damn, Liyah you know another place to get breakfast from since Chick-Fil-A not open?" Almirah asked looking at familar number call. The number popped up on her Carplay.

"Umm Perkins?" She questioned looking at Liyah unplug her phone so it wouldn't be on speaker. Almirah nodded putting the phone to her ear, "Who number is this?"

"So my number not saved Mirah?" A voice spoke. Almirah pulled the phone away from her face wanting to hang up.

"What's wrong?" Liyah whispered watching her get irritated. Almirah smiled showing her new grills she never wore. Liyah shook her head turning her head back to the window.

"I'm not Blue Clues so say who you are." Almirah quickly spoke hearing them gasp.

"It's fucking T. Almirah I can't believe you don't have my number saved in your phone."

"Why would I?" She chuckled turning the street to pull in the Perkins parking lot. "Hm, you need to." She scoffed making it know to Almirah.

"Liyah gon head get us a table i'll be in there ina minute." She pulled the phone away from her ear to tell her. Aliyah nodded hopping out the car to go inside.

"What you want T?" Almirah asked putting the phone on speaker since she was out of the car.

"I want to see you..." Her words left a ring in Mir head.

"Bit-..." Almirah refrained herself taking a deep breath. She changed her tone, "T I know you remember what I said. I knew you was going to stretch it,"