𝟏𝟕

CERTIFIED MENACE 17:
NEVER PLAYED ME

CERTIFIED MENACE 17:NEVER PLAYED ME

They got this whole thing twisted round 👹

ALMIRAH DEFE YOUNG
SUNDAY | MEMPHIS, TN
2:30 PM

إلميراه

Mirah drove down the street taking her time as she made her way over to Sin's place. "Woah, you seem to amaze me." Almirah sang lowly turning on her signals lights. A woman came out anyway in front cutting her off.

"This bit-" Mir honked her horn taking a huge deep breath. She stared at the license plate on the grey Nissan remembering so she could deal with it later. "That Nissan finna be red when I'm done." Almirah speeded past her blasting her music even louder.

"In that dress, I wanna take you out of that dress." She mumbled hearing the GPS say that she passed his house. "See. She got me all discombobulated." Mirah bagged back in a random driveway to turn around.

His house was two houses down. She pulled into his driveway watching Zyair, Tyrik, Mykel, and Marcell walk out of the house. All of them had their eyes squinted except Zy who was waving Mirah's car down with a smile.

She switched off her car, grabbing her phone before getting out of the vehicle. "Big Mir got that shit on!" Mar walked to dapping her up.

"This is light." Mir chuckled staring at the hoodie she had on. "If that's light then you doing the damn thang." Ty cosigned with Mar.

"Y'all gassing this simple ass outfit up." Almirah waved them off walking to the door wanting to go inside. "Damn Mirah you didn't speak to me," Zy mumbled sounding different than usual.

They turned and looked at him. "Yea, he has been around y'all too long. I apologize Zyair." Almirah slid her phone into her pocket waving at Zyair. She opened the door going inside hearing how quiet the house was.