𝟎𝟔

CERTIFIED MENACE 06:
"BETWEEN ME,
MYSELF, AND I"

CERTIFIED MENACE 06: "BETWEEN ME, MYSELF, AND I"

I'm a maniac, go crazy for the cash 💷

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

Mir speeded immediately to Sin's crib still having resentment  towards him. "What the fuck do I have to do to prove this nigga that I'm not weak!" She yelled growing more enraged.

"First it's the questions, and now it's you watching me while I'm doing your dirty work?" Almirah blurted out her other rhetorical question for the day.

"I can drop this and continue making my bag doing tats." She stated turning the street almost close to his place. Mir took her out the bun feeling her head about to burst from the tension.

"Everything irking me!" She yelled cutting her car off. Mir immediately hopped out, having the camera-in her hand walking to his door step being completely bare foot.

Mirah picked the lock with her nail busting in not wanting to deal with the hassle of knocking. She walked upstairs to his room quietly.

She walked into the darkness of his room sitting in on the end of the bed. Mirah took her gun shooting the ceiling causing the lights to the flicker. He shot up in the bed, hitting the light on his lamp aiming the gun at the back of her head.

"Almirah what the fuck is yo' problem?!" He yelled watching her stare at him. She grab his gun pulling it down from her head.

"You not about to sleep peaceful after you hear what I got to say." She warned getting up from the bed tossing the VHS Camera to him. He caught it analyzing it...