𝟐𝟎

CERTIFIED MENACE 20:
IF ONLY YOU KNEW

CERTIFIED MENACE 20:IF ONLY YOU KNEW

But when I get up the nerve to tell you the words 📕

ALMIRAH DEFË YOUNG
SUNDAY | MEMPHIS, TN
8:40 PM

Mir grabbed her Chrome Heart hoodie out of her closet as she listened to Aliyah talk.

"Majority of the population at my school is knocked up." Aliyah blurted out causing Mirah to turn around and laugh.

"How you start talking about basketball to someone being pregnant Liyah?" Mir picked her blunt off her dresser, placing it in her mouth.

"I don't know, my mind roams off sometimes Mirah." Aliyah giggled as she scrolled on her phone.

"Also, I just be happy to talk to you you know..." Aliyah spoke wholeheartedly.

Almirah didn't say anything but she smiled looking at herself through the mirror. She had on sweatshorts to match her hoodie. She put her blonde hair in a low bun.

"I need my hair back black asap..." She mumbled grabbing her phone to leave. Somehow she still had the blunt in her mouth as she walked around to leave.

"I'll be back soon Liyah!" She yelled before walking out the door. Mir took her phone out to call Ramayah. The phone didn't ring long since she answered the first ring.

"Hello?" Her soft voice spoke as she waited for Almirah to talk. "I'm on the way now. Send your address." Mirah opened her door to get in the car.

"Okay, see you soon." Ramayah quickly spoke before she hung up. Almirah opened her glove department getting her lighter out.

Her phone dinged with a text from Ramayah. Mir picked up her phone seeing she was five minutes away from her. "Hell, I can leave later." She mumbled flicking her lighter for it to spark.