Love Bite

~Alex~

I woke up to fingers tracing my jaw. It was the most amazing feeling ever. The lines drawn left Sparks and I instantly knew it was Kat. I held back a moan when she traced my collarbone.

I suddenly flipped us over so I was on top of her. Her face was priceless.

"S-sorry. I won't do it again."

"Trust me. I want to wake up every morning like that." I growl playfully.

She blushed and hid behind her hair.

"Don't hide. Your even more beautiful when you blush." I say before leaning down to kiss both of her crimson cheeks.

She blushes again but harder "That's my girl."

My wolf is protesting on the fact that I haven't marked her yet. But I don't miss her eyes flickering to my lips. I smirk, she wants to kiss me too. Maybe I will get to mark her soon. My wolf howls with joy at that thought.

I start kissing her perfect lips. I lick her bottom lips and she moans. That is the sexiest sound I have ever heard. I start trailing my kisses down her neck and collar bone. When I meet her soft spot, her mark spot, I graze my teeth over that spot. She moans super loud. So sexy.

I look up to her for her permission. She looks hesitant, but then shakes her head no. This angers me.

"Why can't I mark you? Your mine!" I growl out.

She matches my growl "I do not belong to you! I don't belong to anyone!" She tries to shove me off, but I won't let her.

"Get the hell off me!"

"Not until you admit your MINE!"

She spat at me. "Never. I will never be yours!" She hissed

I kissed her with so much lust. I thought for sure she would shove me off, but she kissed me back matching my intensity. I decided if I couldn't mark her, I would give her a love bite at least. I traveled down to her earlobe and nibbled. She let out another sexy moan. I traveled down to her sweet spot on her collar bone and started to nibble and suck.

I pulled back admiring my work. "Doesn't sound like your not mine. I know you want me just as bad as I want you. Stop fighting our bond."

She didn't say anything. She knew I was right. I got off her and she walked over to the closet. She came out with some of her clothes. She walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She forgot to close the door and started stripping. When she was in her undergarments, I let out a very loud growl.

She looked back and gasped. She was about to shut the door, but I beat her. I pulled her to me and kissed her so fiercely. I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I set her on the sink and pulled away and whispered in her ear. "Mind if I join you?"

"Yes. I mind." She said rather breathless.

I groan "why? I'm going to see it eventually."

"Not now you won't. Out! I smell."

"I didn't want to say anything before." She whacked my arm. "I'm kidding!"

She closed the door and to my disappointment, locked it.

I heard her yell "Alex! You gave me a hickey!"

I just laughed "Yell my name baby." I could imagine her blushing.

Don't worry sweet cheeks, you will be mine.

*

~Katherine~

I'm still furious at Alex for giving me a hickey. I knew it was his way of pay back for not letting him mark me. He even put it in the same spot. As payback, I was going to do something that would keep me busy for a whole day. In other words, he isn't allowed to talk to me at all today.

After showering and changing into a new outfit, I wandered around his house. I heard the front door open and someone gasp.

"Omg. Who are you?" It was a slut.

"I guess I could ask you the same thing?"

She scoffed "please. You should know who I am. I am Rebecca, aka Alex's future mate." I tried to stifle a laugh and keep my face straight.

I got an idea. Time to test Mr. Alpha.

"Yes. He is waiting for you upstairs."

"You still haven't told me who you are."

I smiled innocently "New maid."

*

~Alex~

I woke to someone biting my earlobe, but it wasn't Kat. There were no sparks. I opened my eyes and saw Rebecca the pack slut.

"Get the hell off me!" I growled

"Baby." She pouted "It's our weekly dose of each other."

I almost gagged. How could I let myself sleep with her so many times? "What ever messed up relationship we had, is over. Get out."

She looked taken aback. "You are going to regret this."

"No I won't. I have my mate to keep those needs occupied."

"You don't have a mate." She lamely fought.

" Yes I do. She is in this house at the moment."

"The only people here are you, me and the new maid."

What the hell is wrong with this girl "I don't have a new maid."

"Yeah you do." She rolled her eyes as if I was the idiot "She sent me up here."

Kitten. She must have done this because I gave her a hickey.

"That was my mate. She was testing me. Learn some respect for your new Luna."

Her eyes got huge and she begged for my forgiveness. After letting her go I went downstairs and saw Kat playing Call of Duty.

It is very rare to find a chick who is into video games. And even rarer to find a chick who dominates at COD. Kat is freaking awesome at COD!

"Kitten." I said keeping my voice low. She didn't even budge. "The silent treatment will get you nowhere."

She kept playing and I watched as her toes curled ever so often. It was really freaking cute. How did I get so lucky?

"I will tickled you unless you turn around."

She turned around and just looked at me.

"Are you going to talk?"

She got up and turned off the game system. She walked into the kitchen and took ingredients out of the fridge. She started cooking and I got lost watching her work. She is so perfect. I shook my head.

"Talk to me kitten."

No response

"Please baby girl."

Nothing

I could tell she was in pain not talking to me, but she was trying to teach me a lesson. She finished her food and started stuffing her face with pancakes. She was probably trying to not talk.

"Kitten." I pleaded

She washed her plate and started to walk up the stairs. I pulled her back and put her against the wall with me in front of her.

I started kissing her neck and heard her trying to restrain her moans. "You talk and I will stop."

She held on for a couple more minutes, not that I minded. But as soon as my hands started traveling down to her ass she said

"Stop."

I smirked "Done ignoring me?"

She nodded her head and walked upstairs. I really do have the best mate ever.

*

*

*

Thanks all my werewolf lovers 😋