Chap 6 - Half-vampire

Flashback a little bit before (Y/N) shot at Ferid.

I took the gun from Mika's hand and helped him stand up. Ferid looked at us in amusement. Yu ran to our side. Ferid then dashed toward me and Mika again, "Die!" I shouted.

Bang!

I feel... pain in my stomach. I looked down and Ferid pierced through my body. Mika tried to shield me, and so we both got pierced.

"Did you learn this from the book again?" Ferid asked as he collapsed to the ground. At least the bullet hit him.

I and Mika both fell to our knees.

"Yu, run!" Mika said, "for all of us". Mika then pushed Yu away.

My mind is still turbulent due to those memories appearing all in my head at the same time. My head still aches, but the hole in my body hurts more. I lay next to Mika and held his hand. Yu safely ran away.

"So this is the end for both of us huh?" I said to Mika.

"I think so," he replied. Then we both black out.

When I regained my consciousness again, Krul was here, Ferid standing up saying something, I'm too tired to be able to hear their conversation. Of course, he is not dead. Not a surprise at all.

Now Krul is feeding Mika her blood. At first, he refused to drink it, but Krul forced her blood into his mouth. He was drinking and drinking, and then, unable to control his thirst, he came to me... But Ferid stopped him before he reached me. Krul continues to feed him her blood until he is sane.

Ferid is still holding onto Mika so he could not interrupt Krul.

Krul moved to where I lay, moving closer to me, she fed her blood to me, and whispered, "comply with me for your own good and that boy over there."

I nodded.

A/N

Hey Hey! I'm your story writer, how is the story so far? left a comment about your thought, I definitely will read all of them ^^

This chapter is short, I know.

Life is busy, ya know, my back hurts too lol.

As of now, I'm not sure how close I will stay to the original story.

Not gonna lie, my memories of the original manga are not that clear hehe.

Like I said before, I try to focus on the relationship between (Y/N) and Mika under (Y/N) POV mostly and some drama from the original manga lol lol. I will try to write a filler chapter if needed on Yu's side. If I feel so ~.~