Chap 10 - 2019

A/N

wooo hooo this is the 10th chapter until now this total fanfic contains 6k+ words (including Author's note) hehe.

Thank you for still here reading my story and following my journey of completing this fanfic ^^

Mika 15 years old

(Y/N) 14 years old

Yu 15 years old

It has been another year.

What we saw at that lab was horrific. It makes Mika and I both lose hope in humans, but that doesn't mean we will trust the vampires. We are both on our own side, our objective now is finding Yu and enjoying our life together away from the human and vampire.

Even though I said I will not use the memories from the old timeline, curiosity still gets me. It will be very exhausting to look back on all those memories, and the effect of my interfering with the last timeline, even drained more power from me to look back on my memories.

I am the bridge between the old and new timeline, when the bridge is broken and weaker, it gets harder to go between them. Even though I am saying go between them, it is just me looking back at them inside my head. Those timelines do not exist anymore.

Mika with the hatred of both humans and vampires inside him, trained as hard as he ever could. When I am with him, we talk about life, about our mission. Sometimes we went outside for some air. I didn't spend much time training anymore, my combat skills accumulated from the old timeline are enough to surpass anyone here. So when we were free and Mika was doing his training I just watched him or read a book beside him.

Flashback After the battle in Eastern Europe in 2018

The image of the Seraph inside that bacta tank is still flashing through my mind. The Seraph- No that person was still a human, he was a failed test. He begged us to kill him. I cannot let Mika bear the sin, so I'm the one who ended that test subject's life. His last words were "Thank you",

After the incident in the lab, before going back to Sanguinem

"Do you want to come and see Ferid after we get back?" Mika asked.

I shook my head in decline, "I don't want to..." I said, "we are fine by who we are now..."

He smiled, and patted my head, "Alright," he said.

I do want to know more about him, I want to know who he was in the past. I have those memories, but no strength to look at them yet. My memories are like locked in a vault and my strength is the key, yet I have none.

"Then we don't go to Ferid. Let's take a stroll somewhere. I'm tired from the battle," he said and offered me his hand.

I took his hand and we strolled around. Everything is now a mess, buildings collapsed, and fallen soldiers both from the humans and vampires. The scenery wasn't a good one to see when taking a stroll.

A/N

That it for chap 10

I regret giving (Y/N) a super strong background T-T, now I have to nerf her and it feels so bad (also it may make (Y/N) seem very useless D: I'm very sorry if you feel so)

The way (Y/N) looks into her memories is just almost like how Demon Mika needs to absorb Yu's desire to look into Yu or his memories forgot, hehe.

Thank you for reading chapter 10 😻