Chap 24 - To Osaka Bay

Right after seeing Akane's head, Yu immediately turned into a demon attack straight at Ferid, but Ferid was way stronger than him. Mika stopped Yu from continuing to use his demon power. Ferid pulled out a syringe and said it would help Yu. Mika and I were suspicious of the syringe, I tried to steal it from him but Crowley stopped me. I wish I could use my Seraph power here, but it would be too dangerous because the village is still nearby. Crowley held me with all his strength.

"That hurt," I complained.

"Sorry, I need to stop you," Crowley said back, smiling.

"You always smile huh?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe I enjoyed the fight with you," he said.

Ferid easily flung Mika to one side. Then he continued approaching Yu and inserted the syringe.

"Mika!" I yelled, "let me go, Crowley!"

When Ferid safely inserted the syringe into Yu, Crowley let me go. I immediately ran up to Mika. Yu seems to be back to normal and unconscious again. We then followed Ferid onto a bus that Crowley is fixing. I walked beside Mika as he carried Yu. Yoichi was carrying Akane's head. We then discussed how much we can trust Ferid.

"Of course 0%," I said.

"Hey Hey that was mean, (Y/N)!" Ferid yelled at me.

Ferid then mentioned Narumi's friends, he also had their bodies. We are now like a chess piece in his game. Ferid countdown from five and then Yu woke up, everyone's attention shifted to him. Yu asked Ferid about Guren, and Ferid told us the story about Guren's past, but he didn't tell us about the Seraph of The End project.

8 years ago

The reason catastrophe started was because of Guren. He revived his friends and the price is that all the adults got killed by the virus. Since then, Guren has to bear that guilt within him and gets haunted by it.

After driving for a while

We saw a public bathroom and asked Ferid to stop there. Shinoa and Mitsuba went into the female bathroom, while Mika and the other males went into the male bathroom. I stayed outside to watch over Ferid and Crowley.

"You're not coming with them?" Ferid asked me.

"No, as you can see," I replied.

"About 2 years ago, you mentioned my past, how much do you know?" I asked Ferid.

"It's been two years, you still remember heh~" He mocked me.

"If you let me taste your blood, I will tell you," He continued.

I glared at him, then pulled my shirt collar down showing my neck.

"Heh~ I was just joking," he said.

Annoyed by him I punched him in the stomach.

"That hurt, that the attitude you give to the person you asked for a favor?" He mocked me.

"Tch, tell me or not," I said in annoyance.

"Hmm... You know, we don't really have clear memories over you..." he said.

"We?" I jumped in.

"Yes, we..." he said, "we know about your power, and for each of us that power has its use,"

"Just like how Guren used me to be able to control that Seraph and to develop that drug you just used on Yu?"

"Yes, that's right you're smart," Ferid said and clapped his hand like a gift for me.

"Then I wonder if you know I can revive the deaths without a price on life here?" I asked

"That new,"

"Let me tell you as a favor for the information you told me. I can revive death and I will be the one paying the price for it, only me..." I said.

He whistled out in amusement, "Heh~ so my hostages are useless now?"

"Are you going to revive the humans that got killed here then?" Ferid continued.

"It is not the time yet..." I said. looked up to the blue sky... When will the change come...

After a while

"They are taking so long..." I complained.

"Why don't you get in there?" Ferid asked.

"I'm watching you two," I said.

Then Crowley asked where we were going; are we actually heading to the place where the Seraph of the End experiment is? Ferid said no, we are going to Osaka Bay, to where Guren is.

"Liar!" I yelled to him, as I pulled out my rapier, Crowley slashed the hand that I was holding the rapier. Ferid then held onto my hand and my body sucked my blood. My vision went blurry again, why does this always happen...

3rd POV

Mika and the others finally got out of the bathroom. Mika asked whereabout (Y/N). Ferid lied to him that she was tired and was sleeping on the bus. On the way to Osaka Bay, (Y/N) is still asleep on Mika's shoulder.

Crowley and Ferid having a chit-chat. Ferid turned Crowley into a vampire by using another vampire blood, named Saito. Saito is also the one who turned Ferid into a vampire. Ferid stood up and asked Mika why don't he take a nap, and Mika said that vampires don't sleep. Mika asked if Ferid hurt (Y/N) at the stop, and Ferid said why would he hurt her and gave him a fake smile. Mika knew Ferid lied, but he also knew attacking Ferid was not a great choice. Crowley then brakes suddenly causing Ferid to fly out of the window and scare others in the vehicle. The sudden brake also awakened (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV

That disgusting gramp Ferid.

"Ah you awake, (Y/N)," Mika said.

I smiled at him.