About the Author...

Hey guys. Welcome to my story 'THE TALES OF MY HEART'. This was my first ever story which I wrote when I was 16 or 15. I should clear that I am not a writer. I used to write during my leasures. I do read books, but due to my hectic work schedule even that has gone out of my daily routine. I came across this app few months back and now I have started reading on my way to office and back. So now I just thought now when I have started reading I should also start writing. I may not be as good as the writer on this app as I wrote this story when I was a kid. But I guess you'll enjoy and your love would encourage me to start writing again.

Well, I just forgot to introduce myself. Myself Mehazabien. I am a mechanical engineer working as an Assistant Manager in a Central Govt. Oil company in India. Currently I am staying in Delhi but I am a bong from Kolkata based out of Bangladesh.

So if you are here, do give my story a shot. The story plot and language might be a little kiddish but I am sure you are gonna enjoy this light reading. Also we can connect through Wattpad and engage ourselves and in that way I could learn more about writing a story. And since English isn't my first language so there might be some grammatical error's  and minor mistakes. I will edit once I complete the whole story.

I would come up with new chapters twice a week that is on every Wednesday and Saturday.

Last but not the least, this story is entirely out of my thoughts and imaginations and any resemblance to names, situations, place, story is purely accidental and coincidence. I have no intentions to hurt anyone's sentiments(Personal or religious) through my work. Also I do not allow anyone to copy or use my work under any circumstances in any platform. Copywrite reserved by Mehazabien01.

Thank you for hearing me out. Lots of love!!

Mehazabien.. <3

Start Date: 23rd Nov, 2022

Status: Ongoing....

End Date: