Chapter 1

Author's POV:

5 Days Ago.... (THROWBACK)

It was a bright sunny morning. Riddhima was still on her bed hugging her favorite teddy bear and sleeping when her phone rang. Bringing one hand out of the comforter she searched for her phone and without caring to look at the caller's name she swiped the green button and put her phone on her ears.

"Babe.. Where are you and what are you doing?" An over excited voice came  to her ears from the other side.

She took her head out of the comforter only where her eyes could be seen and looked at the clock hanging on the left wall.

"Will you care to speak stupid?"  The caller screamed this time making Riddhi pull her phone away from her ears for few seconds.

"Sam, can you just stop screaming early in the morning?" Riddhi finally spoke in a sleeping voice while getting up in a sitting position resting her back on the head rest.

"Noooooo I can't..... Do you know what happened yesterday?" Sam spoke again not caring about her loud voice.

"I don't know and I don't wanna know... Stop screaming for fuck's sake. I don't wanna get a headache early in the morning."

"Okay... Okay... I am coming to pick you up from your house in an hour. We will go some where and I have something really exciting to tell you! Bye! See you and I love you Ridhiiiii" Samayera said screaming loudly at the end and cut the call.

Idiot. She thought to herself and smiled thinking about her best friend's antics. Stepping out of her bed she went to the washroom to complete her morning routine. 20 minutes later, she was standing in front of her mirror wearing a yellow long kurti with a blue slim fit ripped jeans pairing it with a white sneaker. She chose to keep her makeup light by applying kohl and some gloss to her eyes and lips respectively as always. Letting her long straight black hairs loose and free which reached till her waist she was now ready. Taking her phone and her sling bag she took one last glance at her reflection and she made her way out of her room banging the door from behind.

Climbing down the stairs she saw her father sitting at the sofa sipping his morning tea and reading a newspaper. She ran towards her father and hugged him.

"Hey Kiddo!! Good morning" Narendra Banerjee spoke hugging his daughter back.

"Good morning Pa..."

"And may I ask where is my princess going early in the morning?" Narendra asked taking a sip from his cup.

"Pa I am going to mee..." She started but was cut by her mother

"You are not going anywhere with your friends today. Rather you are going with us to your Phupha Ji's place for havan." Baishali spoke coming out of the kitchen with a cup of milk.

phupha Ji's place. Hell no! She thought to herself.

"But Ma you know how Phuphi is.... I don't like her. She always brags about her so called 'PARI K JAISE PYAARI' ( as beautiful like a fairy) daughter. And I don't even wanna talk about Mysha's irritating voice.."  She spoke folding her hands on her chest with a pout.

" Oh god Riddhi.... How many times have I told you not to speak like this about them. They are your family. Phupha Ji loves you so much na... and Phuphi loves you too, it's just that she loves Mysha a lot and thus she is all her praises. But that doesn't mean she is a bad human. She isn't. She is a mother and she loves her daughter and thus wanna brag about her daughter. That's it. Now every mother does that, Does that mean all mother's are bad?" Baishali spoke setting the table for breakfast.