Character Sketch

Krrishav Singhania

6'0 tall, a very handsome, single, good looking guy. He is known as a rude, arrogant business man in the business world and is the most eligible bachelor in India. SINGHANIA'S GROUP OF COMPANIES  was established by his father and later after completing his studies from University of Nottingham he came back to India and took the responsibilities and since then there was no turning back for the company. They were successful in spreading their wings in different part of India as well as Abroad. Coming to his personal life, He has a best friend named Varun (GYNECOLOGIST IN PROFESSION)who is his friends since they were in high school. He use to date a girl in his college days in Nottingham but they broke up soon after he returned to India.

Riddhima Banerjee

5'4 Tall, a very cute, drop dead gorgeous girl. Heading from a middle class family, she is very simple, loving and kind in nature. Loved by everyone. She has just given her higher secondary exams and JEE Mains and is waiting for her result. She stays in a girls hostel in the city after her parent's tragic accident with her 4 years old brother. After her parent's sudden demise, her uncle n aunt abandoned her and her brother the same night and since then she is living in the hostel beside her school. There she met Winnie, a senior from her school who is taking care of her and her brother. She has a best friend named Samayera who was with her in her JEE Mains tuition.  Winnie and Samayera are more a family to Riddhima. 

Krrishav's Family:

Krrishav has a very loving and caring family consisting of his Grand Father, Grand Mother, Father, Mother, and a younger sister. They are known for their successful business all over the globe and family bonding and love for each other. A Punjabi residing in Delhi. They are one big happy family!

Riddhima's Family:

Riddhima's only family is her brother who is her reason to live, Ritwik. He is a four year old kid who loves his Didiya and his favorite teddy the most in the world. The only thing he wonders is why his Didiya is always sad and hides her tears.  Her parent's died in a tragic car accident and her paternal uncle n aunt abandoned her and her brother on the very same night.