Chapter 7

"Please Riddhi... I am doing this for Ritwik.." And for you too that he thought in his mind.

"But, I have no money, I mean I can't completely get dependent on you... What will uncle and aunty think of me? See Krrish I know you care about Ritwik but this is too much..."I said as I tried to put some brains into his head.

"Don't think about that... Mom and dad will be very happy and you should definitely meet my sister. And also you are not dependent over me... I won't pay for just like that.. You will work for me till your college starts and then you will work as a part time and I will only pay for that.." He spoke but I interrupted..

"No Krrish.... You have had done enough for us already... please don't do this.." I said as I lowered my head.

"See now you call me Krrish, so I guess I am your friend so I can do this much for my friend too right?"

I looked at him and knowing how stubborn he could be I decided to agree... Thinking practically I do need this job. And I think I can trust him after listening to his past. I just smiled and we stayed there for few more hours talking about our life's looking at the stars.

.

.

.

.

It was almost late evening, we were driving back to his house. I was feeling this sudden calmness after a long time.

I can trust him... He won't break my trust..

I smiled to myself... Many things happen this evening, He shared his past, he gave me the job of his PA.. He convinced me to be his friend.. I smiled again.. Never have I thought I will be friends with Mr Singhania.. I turned to my right to look at him.. He is handsome, also he is hot. Sam would have gone crazy.. In all these I completely forgot about Sam.. She must be very trying to reach me... I don't even remember her UK number.. Shit!

"By the way I almost forgot to ask, You like your phone?" I heard him speaking interrupting my thoughts..

"Well, I mean ofcourse, That's the new IPhone 14.. How can someone not like that? But I seriously don't.." I was again interrupted

"I didn't ask that.. I guess your results are gonna come tomorrow morning right?"

I looked at him "How do you know?"

"I told you about my sister right? She is expecting her results too tomorrow."

"Oh.."

Ohh..

His sister is of  your age. Great. You remind him of his sister. My conscience mocked.

Shut up. I ignored my conscience and concentrated on the streets.

Soon we were at his pent house parking when I heard his phone ringing. I got down the car and he excused himself and gestured me to go upstairs. I went above and rang the bell.. As soon as the door opened I was welcomed by a tall guy and before I could understand anything, he moved towards me in order to hug me making me step back when I collided with a hard chest and I saw an arm from my back stopping the guy in front of me.

"Whaaat??? No hug?" The guy raised both his hands and made a sad face.

"Noooo..." Krrish said taking my hand into his as we proceeded inside.

Okay... I wasn't ready for this? Wait... What just happened?

"Dost dost naa raha.." He spoke again making me turn my head around.