Chapter 4

(Marceline amd Flame Princess' picture in the multimedia)

Fionna's POV:

"We're going to the prince's ball!" They said excitedly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What?" Seriously, what did they just say?

"Oh my Glob Fionna, are you deaf or something? " Flame insulted.

"Flame I can't believe you said that." Yeah Flame.Listen to your sister. "Good one." Just when you thought someone was defending you. What a b****

"As we were saying,Me and Flame are going to the ball in a week and we need you to guard the house." Marceline repeated.

"You guys got invited?" I asked.

"Of course Fionna,we're princesses. Why wouldn't we be?" (Is that right?) Flame boasted. ugh, when you're princesses it doesn't mean you're famous.

"So to make things clear,us go to ball.You on the other hand,will guard the house.OK?" Then they turned their backs on me.

"Wait!" I yelled which caught their attention.

"What?!"

"Can I come?" I asked hopefully for a yes.

"*scoffs* Yeah sure.Just make sure that you finished all your chores before tomorrow, AND make sure YOU have a gown." They said giggling making more stress on the and and you. And then they left. The tone of their voices sounded like they were teasing me, as if I couldn't do it. I'll show them. But it was really weird that they would give me a chance. Were they joking?

"Cake, were they serious?" I turned to Cake. Even her face showed shock and curiosity on what the twins said.

"I...Don't...Know"

************

Thank you for the ones who read my story and for my followers, thank you too.

Please anticipate further updates
Love you all