Chapter 8

A/N: One more update before the ball ><

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Very well, let's get started then."

I didn't know what happened next. All I saw were different colored fumes everywhere and the smell of chemicals are spreading in the room. Some magic, huh?

Once the fumes faded, I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was in awe. I saw myself wearing a blue gown, like ones that you see in fairy tales. [A/N: It's in the multimedia. I'm sorry I'm not good at describing T_T]

"I look- the dress is beautiful." I kept twirling around, checking myself out when Bonnibel coughed.

She handed me a white hat that was shaped like a bunny's head. "Wear this."

"Why?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Your hair is really noticeable. If you hid your hair in this hat, the chances of the queen and the twins recognizing you will lessen." I nodded and wore the hat.

"So... Let's go now?" Cake brought up.

"Yeah, but how? We don't have anything." I replied

Cake just smiled and gave Bonnibel a meaningful look. She responded with a nod and took some weird bottles from her bag.

"Let's see... Ah ha! This will do." She poured something on a teapot and it suddenly grew bigger and bigger. It looked like... A carriage? Mathematical!

"Now a horse..." When cake heard it, she immediately hid behind the bed and curled into a ball. Seeing this, Bonnibel just smirked and the next thing I knew, Cake turned into a horse. I giggled at the sight.

"And we're done. The ball will start soon now go."

Bonnibel snapped her fingers then we found ourselves outside. Dang, how does she do that? I went inside the carriage and so did she. The she kicked Cake signaling for her to move.

The Prince's castle was really far from ours so I managed to sleep. About 30 minutes later, we were already there.

~*~

The next chapter will be the ball scene, not this one hehe. I'm sorry! *bows* I just felt like writing this part so I went with it.

Please anticipate the next update! (。・ω・。)

Edited: 06/03/16
7:55pm