Chapter 9

Fionna's POV:

I hopped out of the carriage but before I made my way to the castle, Bonnibel held my wrist. I looked back at her with a confused expression.

"What is it?"

"Remember what I said." She replied. I smiled in return, reassuring her. She let go of my arm, then I checked my bag if I brought it.

[Flashback]

"Fionna..."

"Hm?"

"All this needs something in return."

"Sure. Anything."

"You see, Queen Simone really wants one of her daughters to marry Prince Gumball..." So that's his name eh?

"If things don't go her way, something bad might happen. And I need you to take care of it."

"Well, how?"

"Take this. It's a demon blood sword. It's the only thing than can stop this madness."

"Why me?"

"Well like your sword, this one chooses its owner too. And it picked you. That's why I keep finding a way to tell this, then Cake called me." Then she smiled.

"I'll do it."

"Really? Thank you Fionna. I really appreciate it." Then she hugged me

"I have to go now."

"Goodluck!"

~*~

I made my way to the castle doors. Once I got a clear view of the inside, I was in awe. There were A LOT of people in a fancy attire. I didn't know that there were this many royalties in Aaa.

I walked inside and roamed around for a bit. Suddenly I saw that guy I met back the grocery store. I walked towards the figure. When I was close, someone blocked the way.