Chapter 5

A Week Later...

(Fionna's dress - multimedia)

Cake's POV: (Yay!)

Oh my Glob... My baby's going to a ball!!! Today was a big day, she already finished doing her chores two days ago, and the only thing left is the dress, and that's my specialty.

"Cake, are you sure?" Asked Fionna. I already said that I will make her dress but she's still not sure. Poor pumpkin.

"Of course I am sugar. In fact, I will start right now. Be right back in an hour. I'm going to make YOU a dress." I said confidently.

She seemed to light up when I said that, so I immediately got the sewing machine, some cloths, and I started sewing.

~*~

Fionna's POV:

Cake decided she would make my dress for the ball. I was kinda excited. It was my first time to attend a ball. I wonder if I could see that guy at the grocery store again. Psh, what are the chances of that happening?

~*~

After a while Cake already finished my dress. It was pretty. It was a white gown, it had yellow details on the top part and a ribbon on the back. Perfect for a ball.

"Excited?" Cake asked cheerfully.

"Of course!"

~*~

I wore the gown and went downstairs to check up on the twins. I was right on time, they were about to leave.

"Wait!" I called.

The three looked at me and widened their eyes.

"Wow." Flame and Marceline said in unison.

"Fionna, why are you wearing... That." Queen Simone asked, pointing at my dress.

"Marceline and Flame said I could go with you guys." I said with an ecstatic expression.

"What?!"

_________________________

Hi guys! So so sorry i haven't updated in FOREVER and this update sucks 'cause it's so so short but i try my best. Really... I just hate school. It ruins everything in life ugh -_-

Nway thanks for still reading ILYGSM

-PrincessKitKat