💖 06 💖

Aakash turned off the alarm even before it rings and looked at Shruti, who was sleeping soundly in his arms

He didn't know when she had shifted her head from the pillow to his chest and engulfed him in her arms and legs. His hands were wrapped around her as well, giving him goosebumps.

He looked behind her to find Rakshan, sleeping on his tummy with his one hand on Shruti and another under his head. It was still to dawn but he had flight to Mumbai within an hour.

He kissed Shruti's forehead, before placing her on the bed and keeping pillow to hug in his place. She slightly disturbed with the movement and he quickly patted her back and caressed her hairs.

She snuggled into the pillow comfortably and asleep. He sighed and went to Rakshan's room to fresh up, as he didn't want them to get disturb with noise.

He got ready in Rakshan's room and took his back pack. He came to his room once before leaving and sat on his knees before Shruti.

Aak: I am leaving, chellama. Next time when I come here that day will be our wedding day. Later to that I will never leave you alone.

He moves forward holding his breath and pecked a feathery kiss on her temple.

Aak: just couple of days or less than that. Maybe tomorrow itself. We will be tied for the life.

He exhaled a deep breath and left from there without any heart. He wore his mask and coolers to avoid unwanted attention, since he was going in public airways.

Later at morning when Rakshan woke up, he saw the notification from Aakash, informing that he had left to Mumbai and will return soon and take care of Shruti.

Rakshan sighed and kissed, Shruti's forehead before keeping pillow wall around her and went to his room.

Shruti woke up after an hour and went to her room. She did her morning chores and took bath. She decided to go to college to divert her mind from all the happenings.

She sat on the dressing table to comb her hair, just then her eyes fell on the note stick to the mirror.

Hi Shruti ma,