💖 07 💖

Aakash straight away went to his room to get fresh up. Pugazh waited for him impatiently at the living room.

He came after 15 minutes in sweat pant and shirt, scrolling through his mobile casually. Pugazh looked at him unbelievably.

Pug: dei, nee serious ah than irukiya da? Un mama athai yenga irukangane theriyula. Nee just avanga details mismatch panna sollitu assault ah iruka.

Aak: ippo namma stress pannranala matum enna aga poguthu? Relax re!

Pug: seriously! Athana un appa ammava iruntha inneram patharirupa. Avanga uncle aunty thana. Athu matum illama ippo avanga iruntha avlo easya Shruti kalyanam pannika mudiyathu. Ippo panna pora.

Aakash looked at him with hurt. He knew that Pugazh was talking in frustration, seeing him cool. But he couldn't stand such accusation from his bestie.

Without any words he went to the study and shut the door with lock. Pugazh clutched his hair, realising his damn mistake.

Aakash sat on the couch, resting his elbows on his knees and buried his face in his palm. He closed his eyes, as flash of his past churn his internal intestine and pricked his heart.

Aak: No one could really understand what pain I am going through right now. I had sacrificed my 14 years of life to keep them safe. If I really wished to be with Shruti, I wouldn't have been embraced the title orphan and live alone for these many years.

He chuckled sadly and laid down on the couch. Just then he heard a door knock. He just looked at the door.

Pug: Rakshan call pannan. Shruti ava veetuku poitu irukalam. That isn't safe, right?

Aakash didn't say anything, making Pugazh sigh.

Pug: naan pesunathu thappu than da. Mannichuru. Ippo enna panrathu?

Then too there wasn't any reply from Aakash. Pugazh felt guilt, as he understood that he had hurt him to the level that he didn't even wish to face anything right now.

But he knew his friend well. Also, his love for that young girl over there. So, he would do anything to save her even if that cost his life. So, he went to his room to fresh up, once making sure that body guards were following her secretly.

Aak mv: Rakshanuku than theriyathu but ivan thana Shruti parents veetu addressla irunthu paalakaranga address varaikum mathunan. Appuram yen ivlo tension aguran?

Aakash shook his head and closed his eyes to have a short nap. But it seems like it was his fate to run and run forver. He recieved call to his very personal number.

Seeing the caller Id, he got up and sat straight, before picking up the call.

Aak: Dadi sa, aap kaise hain? (Grand ma, how are you?"

Dadi: main theek hoon! Tum kaise ho, beta? (I am fine. How are you, son?)

Aak: main theek hoon! Sab theek hai na? You had called at this time. (I am fine. Is everything alright?)

Dadi: yes yes! Shouldn't I call my pota at this time? (Shouldn't I call my grandson at this time?)

Aak: no no, dadi sa. What about khaana? (What about dinner?)

Dadi: I had and what about you? Your voice seems dull.

Aak: I am going to have. Just tired after full day work at office.

Dadi: what was going on there? Why did you go to chennai? What if anything happens to P...

Aakash cut her off and replied hurriedly.