💖 39 💖

Kalidasan walked to and fro in his cabin, thinking deeply.

Kali: adhu eppadi, thimingalam? Pesama antha paiyankitaye ketrukalamo. College chairman College student oda wife. Chai! Husband. Ivanga eppo kalyanam pannanga? Avar inga vanthu Shruti meet panni pesunathuku appurama illa athuku munnadiyeva. Ethuva iruntha namaku enna? Appadi vitutu ponumnu than thonuthu. But mudiyalaye!

He clutched his hairs in frustration, thinking all the possible ways of their marriage. Peon, who came to inform that staffs had gathered for the meeting, looked at him with gulp.

Peon mv: ivaruku yaru ya correspondent vela kudutha? Appapo ippadi kadhal Barath mathiri agirare.

Peon hesitatingly: S...Sir...

Kali: sollu pa.

Peon: ella staffum meeting ku vanthutanga, Sir.

Kali: Okay, I will come. Nee po.

He went to the staff meeting room and greeted them. Everyone settled in their places. He informed them about the cultural events.

Kali: Give the responsibilities to UG 2nd year students. Mr Vishal, You take the responsibility of all the arrangements for the event. Mrs Gayathri, you take care of organising the event. You both are responsible for the event organisation. Take help of the required staffs and students. Remember only 2nd year students.

They both nodded their head and looked at each other.

Gayu whispered: PET staffnale vela illama vettiya irukanganu nenachuka vendiyathu. Inter University meetlam ippo than start aga pothu ivaru vera tension panraru.

Vishal: Vidunga, Ma'am, pathukalam.

Kali: Then HOD's of each department should co-ordinate your students and ask them to participate in the event without any stupid gang fight. It should be a fantastic cultural event this year with everyone's co-operation.

Respective staffs agreed and nodded their head.

Kali: Mrs Tamilselvi and Mrs Radhika will be a head of cultural event this year. Other staffs co-operate with them and also encourage your students to participate enthusiastically. Everything should be splendid.

Everyone looked at each other, wondering why he was stressing that everything should be perfect.

Kali: Inform the students after I inform through circular. Hereafter classes will be ended before last hour. Ask them to practise at that time. I don't want anyone to loose concentration in their studies due to this.

Everyone: Sure, Sir.

Kali: I am repeating. Everything should go smoothly. Because our chairman will attend with his wife.

Everyone got excited except Priya, Manimegalai, Pavithra, Jeeva and Vishal.

Pri/Mani/Pavi/Jee/Vish: edheyyyy!

Everyone looked at them with confusion. Kalidasan looked at them with intriguing eyes. He chuckled mentally.

Kali mv: maatikuchu aadu! Sweet edu!! Kondadu!!!

Kali: Okay, everyone go back to your work. Circular will be circulated in a while. Mrs Priya, Mrs Manimegalai, Ms Pavithra, Mr Jeeva and Mr Vishal, come and meet me after college hours.

They nodded their head and left to their respective classes, sharing knowing look with each other. On the other hand at Shruti's class, everyone where singing and enjoying obviously due to the attrocity of our Chellama.

When Jeeva entered the class, Shruti jumped on the sitting desk and kept her right leg on the writing desk, vibing for the following lyrics and others where chorusly shouting for her.