💖 08 💖

Shruti was gazing at the floor at the backyard with mild blush mixed with nervousness, walking to and fro.

Rak: thangam, dinner vanthuduchu. Sapida va.

But she didn't hear him. Her thoughts were around Aakash's words.

It's their wedding tomorrow.

Whatever Shruti thought, her mind automatically went to her parents. She agreed to this marriage, so that her parents soul would rest in peace. But now she was feeling different when she thought about becoming someone's rightful throughout her life.

Rakshan looked at the open back door and went there after recieving no response from her.

Rak: thangam, naan unna rompa nerama koopitu irukan. Inga enna panra? Aakash ta pesitia? Em mobile kudu.

Shruti came out of her world of thoughts and turned to him, giving his mobile.

Shr: sorry, thangam, yetho oru yosanaila irunthuten. Yethuku kooputinga?

Rak: sapidalam vaa, ma.

Shruti nodded her head and they both went inside to the dining room. He served her in the plate and served himself. They both started having their dinner.

Shr: anna...

Rak: sollu, ma.

He looked at her, who was looking at him hesitatingly.

Rak: ennachu da? Sollu, thangam.

Shr: athu... vanthu...

Rak: enkita en ma thayangura. Kelu da.

Shr: nalaiku nejamave enakum Aakashkum kalyanama?

Rak: yen da? Unaku ethavathu uncomfortable ah iruntha sollu. Naan avankita pesuran. Avan purinjupan.

Shr: illa na. Just ketan.

Rak: ama da. Un friends ah kooptuko. Illa unaku ippadi sudden marriage solla uncomfortable ah iruntha vidu. Naan invite panran avangalalam.

Shr: athellam onnum prechana illa, thangam. Naan already sollitan enaku marriage nu. Nalaiku nu enake ippo than theriyum. Naan sollikuran.

Rak: okay, da.

Shr: but naan friends ah just veetuku invite pannikiran. Whole college eh register office munnadi nikka mudiyathula.

Rakshan spitted his food, hearing her. He knew that the whole college was her friends, but he didn't expect that she would inform all.

Rak: thangam, nee just unnoda close circle matum invite pannu. Nalaiku avangala inga vara sollu. And wedding register office la illa. Aakash vanthu nammala kootitu poranu sonan. Then, un close circle thavira mathavangaluku unga wedding pathi ipothaiku reveal panna vendam.

Shr: okay, thangam.

Rakshan smiled at her and patted her cheeks for agreeing to him without any second word.

Pug: ama, nee mathiyam varaikum nalaiku inga enna panna pora?

Aak: naan konjam veliya poganum. Oru important work iruku. Afternoon chennai la irupan. Appuram, anga event organise panravanga yaarkitaiyum enaku than marriage nu olarirathinga. Avangala namma employees. This wedding news shouldn't be leaked to anyone.

Pugazh nodded his head and Aakash went to his room from there. He locked his room door and went straight to bed. He woke up at early morning and got ready.

He left the house with his personal bodyguards, but they stopped following him when they reached near airport. Other set of bodyguards took place of the previous bodyguards and escorted him to the private jet.