💖 35 💖

Aakash kept on curled her hairs, hugging her close to his chest with another hand, staring at the ceiling. She was sound asleep, clutching his vest with one hand and another hand stretched near his head.

He was lost. Lost in various thoughts. His heart became heavy, thinking about how he would open up the truth to her. There was no chance of hiding it and live a normal life with her, when she is the queen of the empire.

He sighed with fear. Fear of losing her. Fear of earning her hate. Fear of being ignore by her. He decided to open up once he took her to Mumbai and reveal about her parents. But he didn't know how he would pass this upcoming two months with such insecurities.

He was sure about one thing. That he would be the only one, who would reveal the truth to her. He didn't wish someone else to reveal it to her, which might be misinterpreted and create misunderstandings between them.

He stopped curling her hairs and enveloped both hands around her, keeping her in his arms with the hope to never slip her away from his arms ever. He closed his eyes to relax his tired mind with sleep. But his mobile rang right at that moment.

He pressed the volume button before the sound disturb Shruti's sleep. He brought it near him and rolled his eyes, seeing the caller Id.

Aak mv: perusa ennamo ivanuku than akkaraindra mathiri poitu ippo anga enna nadanthuthunu keka call panriya da, body soda! Rendu perum suspenselaye saavunga.

He disconnected the call and kept the mobile in silent mode before drifting into sleep, hugging his angel.

Whereas Rakshan and Pugazh frowned when the call got disconnected.

Rak: enna da cut panni viduran? Innaiku ivana nimmathiyave thoonga vida koodathu. Eppadiyum silentla potrupan. Iru Shrutiku koopiduran.

Pug: avaluthum silentla than irukum. Vidu nalaiku pathukalam. Next week Coimbatore poratha sonala papa. Anga avana vachu senjuralam.

Rak: Thangam kooda time spend pannave vida koodathu, Machan. Avanuku athu than correct ana punishment ah irukum.

Pug: paavam da. Rompa varusham kalichu happy ah irukan. Irunthutu poran viden. Nee single ah irukanu aduthavan vaazhkaiku sooniyam vaikatha da.

Rak: Sir ennamo commited mathiri pesuringa. Neengalum Single than.

Akhila's face crossed Pugazh's mine when Rakshan said that. But he shook that thought away.

Pug mv: naan yen antha oomakottana nenaikuran?

Rak: enna da bathilaye kaanom? Enaku theriyama figure ethum usharu pannitiya, machan?

Pug: cha illala. Aakash etho enna yaro love panranganu sonan. Nee single committed nu sonnathum than nyabagam varuthu. Avankita kekamale vanthutan. Athan avan enna kalaichana illa serious ah sonnanu theriyala.

Rak: ithu eppo da nadanthuthu?

Pugazh rubbed his beards, thinking should he tell when Aakash said about that or not. Because he had said that when Pugazh talked about Keerthi to Aakash.

Rak: enna da inaiku chumma zone out agura? What happened?

Pug: illa da. Pona varam neeyum appavum kudichingala. Appo avanuku call pannan. Appo sonnan.

Rak: avan ethuku appadi sonan? Enna topic pesitu irunthinga?

Pug mv: vidurana parunga. Ippo than ayya lawyer mathiri thuruvi thuruvi keparu.

Pug: nyabagam illa da. Casual ah pesitu irunthom. Appo sonan. Ippo enaku thookam varuthu travel tiredla. Thoongalama?

Though Rakshan wasn't satisfied with his response, he agreed. He was feeling damn tired as well and went to his room.