💖 49 💖

Aakash slowly lowered Shruti to the bed without breaking the kiss. She widened her eyes and tried to push him away. But he pinned her hands above her head and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

Shr: ellarum ippo vanthuruvanga. Namma kelambanum.

Aak: appuram yen di low waist saree katti enna tempt panna.

Shr: neenga thana veetla irukum pothu katta sonninga. Naan pack panni mudichutu change pannikalamnu nenachan.

Aak: avanga dinnerlam mudichutu vara innum konja neram agum. Athukulla ore oru kutti round.

Shr: adhellam mudi...

Her words died in her mouth when his hand sneaked inside her petticoat and inner, reaching to her core in teasing way. Her face was flushed and she gasped at him. He looked at her with puppy eyes.

Aak: please please.

There was no reply from her instead she moaned, giving him the required access. He slowly dropped her pallu on the bed smooched her valley, rubbing her bundle of nerves.

She clutched his hairs and pulled him more into her with her eyes closed in pure bliss. As he kissed her exposed chest, door bell rang, making them both groan in disappointment.

Shr panted: A...Akash...

He ignored her as well as the calling bell by moving down to her tummy and peppered wet kisses around her navel. As much as she needed him at that moment, she pushed him away, hearing the continuous calling bell.

Aak whined: Chellama!

Shr: neenga poi yarunu parunga. Naan poi dress change pannitu varan.

She got up to leave but he pulled her back to him and kissed her passionately, clutching her hairs before letting her go. She blushed, running inside the closet and he went downstairs to see, who had ruined their moment.

He refreshed in the guestroom before opening the door and smiled seeing Pugazh and Rakshan. Both the boys jumped on him and he held them, as they broke into laugh.

Rak: eppadi iruka, machan? En thangam enga?

Aak: kelambitu iruka da. Neenga eppadi irukinga?

Pug: engaluku enna da raja vazhkai vazhrom un punniyathula.

Aak: enna da loosu mathiri olarura.

Rak: antha naai emotional ah pesuthunu nenachiya? Avan vela velaiku kedaikura arusuvai virundha solran da.

Pug smiled sheepishly: avanavan edukura mudivu namaku sathagama than da iruku.

Aak: irukum da irukum. Avangala pathuka solli ungakita sonna avanga than ungala pathukuranga pola.

Shr: yaaru en annanungala pathukurathu?

Trio looked at eachother in shock before composing themselves and turned to Shruti, who descended the stairs in sweatpant and shirt.

Aak: enna ma intha dress potruka. Ippadi than vara poriya?

Shr: ithan travelku comfortable ah irukum. Namma thana iruka porom. Appuram enna. Neengalum comfortable dress potukonga. Tight ah dress pannitu varathinga.

Aak: sari nee ivangakita pesitu iru. Naan poi dinner eduthu vaikiran. Fresh up agitu sapida vaanga da.

Rak: idho vandhurom, machan.

Rakshan and Pugazh rushed to guestroom, sighing in relief. Aakash went to kitchen, leaving Shruti to pout.

Shr mv: enna nammala kandukamale poitanga. Varatum pesikuran.