💖 62 💖

Laila shared the information about Shruti's college and Shruti to Oberoi when the henchmen approached her with mobile to contact him. Oberoi tried to hack the college system but there was no use.

He felt frustrated. But to try his luck, he searched for the particular college videos in youtube. But there was no videos. He surfed in social media for the college official page. Though there was few information about college, not any other updates regarding functions and other events conducted by the college.

But his luck made his eyes to fall on Shruti, whose little glimpse was available in the picture of college's list out about their facilities and extra curricular activities. There were students in each photo. Shruti's gang was in the picture of canteen. There he could see a minute glimpse of Shruti, which no one could identify. But he did.

At first he was blank then his lips curled into wicked smile. Later, something clicked in his mind and he contacted Laila. But he did make a mistake by calling from his personal number, which was fortunately tracked by Aakash men.

Obe: Let's cancel the plan of killing that girl. Instead do like I say...

Laila listened to him.

Lai: but what will I get in return? I wanna kill her for ruining my chance to become a queen.

Obe: even if you had become queen, you would have to be as my puppet. Now I get a chance to separate that orphan and girl. Also I can make her my puppet. In that way, I will make sure you are free from the acquisition on you and resume your business. I guess, comparing to your current situation, you will be satisfied with getting back to roam free and look after your business.

Laila thought for a while and agreed. Because atleast she would get back to her luxurious status.

Obe: and in no way dare to take advantage of the situation. Already you did a huge mistake by hiding about that orphans relations, whom he keep in Mumbai. When my men got to know the information about his marriage and wife through that old couple, you did a huge mistake by hiding their identity from me. I will not tolerate if you try to take advantage like this again.

Lai: that wasn't my mistake. You should have identified them, if you had known them well.

Obe: and you were the one, who stopped me from recording their video saying useless reason. If I had seen their face, I would have been alerted.

Lai: and since when you started to consider my reasons and request?

Obe sighed: let it go. But this time I will be more cautious. Complete the work successfully.

He disconnected the call. Sarath forwarded the recorded conversation to Aakash, who was lost in thinking at his office. He heard it and immediately informed his men to trace the location of Laila and capture her.

On the other hand, Shruti had gone to college for a group study that day. Since it was holiday time there wasn't much students except for few.

Ammu: itha padichu padichu bore adikuthu. Konja neram vilayadalama?

Irf: ama vilayadanumnanu than nyabagam varuthu, selection ennachu?

Akhila: oothikuchu!

She kept her head on the bag and sighed heavily.

Shravs: vidu di! Oru varusham select panna adutha varusham ivanunga select panna maatanunga. Anga pona matum fair ah vilayaduvanga. Eppadiyum entha statela nadakutho avangaluku sathagama game play pannuvanunga. Athuku namma veetula nimmathiya thoongalam.

Saran: oruthar koodava select agala?

Vaishu: illa. Shravs solra mathiri veetulaye thoongalam intha sports politicsla matikitu erichalagurathuku.