💖 37 💖

Thank you for 50K plus reads and 7K plus votes. Thanks for those, who commenting and motivating me. A special thanks to those who comment regularly. Also, thanks to those silent readers.
___________________

Aak: enna di oru maarkama paakura. Sari illaiye.

Shr: naan padanumna neengalum padanum.

Aak: ma, naanlam paduna nalla irukathu ma. You know, right? I am a bathroom singer.

Shr: athellam illa, neenga super ah paduringa. Ippo mudiyuma mudiyatha?

Aak: okay, fine. Enna song padalam.

She smiled and whispered in his ear. He gasped and looked at her. He shook his head.

Aak: No no no no! Mudiyave mudiyathu!! Athum intha paatu never.

Shr pouted: please, Mi.

Aak: enna vilayaduriya? Intha mathiri paatellam paada mudiyathu. Athum ennala onnume panna mudiyatha situationla maatave matan.

Shr: intha paatuku enna kuraichal? Evlo azhagana paatu.

Aak whined: paatu azhaga than iruku. Ana lyrics sari illaiye ma.

Shr raised her eyebrows: ithula onnum appadi vulgarana lyrics illa. Ungaluku en kooda paada ishtam illanu sollunga. Atha vitutu ippadi paata kurai sollathinga.

She got down from the table grumpily and walked out of the room in her signature penguin walk style, making Aakash smile at her antics. He held her wrist and pulled her into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears.

Aak: Nee valayal aniyum karumbu...
Naan azhagai pazhagum erumbu...

Shruti blushed when his hold on her tightened and his face buried in her nape.

Shr: Aaahh…nee thazhuvum pozhuthil udumbu...
naal muzhuthum thodarum kurumbu...

He held her wrist when she got out of his hold and moved out before twirling her back to his chest.

Aak: Chudithaarai soodi sellum pookaadu...
Thodumpodhu thooral sinthum maarpodu...

Shruti flung her arms around his neck and rubbed her nose with his nose.

Shr: Pagal vesham thevayillai paai podu...
Baliyaadu naanum illai thaen koodu...

Aakash winked at her, making her blush more. He squeezed her waist and lifted her from the floor and twriled her in the air.

Aak: Oru vizhi erimalai…maru vizhi adai mazhai...
Paravasam uyirodu...

Shr: Aaaahaaah…aaaahaaahhh…

Aak: Mmmm… mmmmm..mmmm…hmm...

She looked into his eyes when he placed her on the couch and made her lay down on it.

Shr: Mel imaigal viratham irukka...
keezh imaigal pasiyil thudikka...

He kissed her feet like a feather before hovering over her and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Aak: Mmm kaal viralil kalaigal vasikka...
Kai viralil kalagam pirakka...

Their eyes were perfectly locked and drowned into each other deeply.

Shr: Enai modhi poghum thendral thee moota...
Imayoram kodi minnal nee kaata..

He traced her left arm with his finger tip, sending sensual sparks in her body. While pinning her another hand above her head.