INTRODUCTION

*Please note that all pictures which are used are not mine.*

               A black woman in office clothes and wearing over her shoulder a dark blue messenger bag, walked the busy streets looking and feeling completely exhausted.
She was even yawning and her eyes were closing but with a jerk, she'd wake up from her trance.

'... Mmmm~~, so~ tired~'

She walked like she was a zombie and eventually got to a six storey apartment building.
She looked up and it then her eyes shined a bit as she used the last bit of her power to walk into the building.

She looked around and found the elevator and rushed towards it and pressed a button.

*Ding!*

Then the elevator door opened and she walked in like an alcoholic. She looked at the buttons she saw and pressed the one which had the number "5" on in.

*Ding!*

Boring elevator music started to play and she grimaced in disgust at the assault on her ears. She swiftly covered them.

*Ding!*

The door opened and she, like an alcoholic, walked out and found herself in a long corridor with six doors on each side.
She looked at the wall above the doors which had their numbers.

"021.. No, that's that bitch, chloe's room number ... What was my room number again?"

She scratched her head and tried to remember.

"..... Hmmmm..... Hmm..... Hmm... 027?"

She looked at a door on the left side of the corridor and walked towards while digging her hands into her bag, searching for something.
She removed her hand and looked at the number on it... It read 027

'Can't believe I actually guessed it right this time... Sweet!'

She opened her door using the keys then entered medium sized modern apartment. She locked the door behind her, took off her shoes at the front entrance and dropped her bag.

"Right... I'm home now..."

She moved to the kitchen straight away and opened the fridge.

"I don't feel like cookin' today so... some ramen should do the trick!"

She took out some instant ramen andleft it on the counter. She went to the bathroom to take a shower which she strangely preferred cold.

While she was enjoying he bath, the lights in the kitchen and living room began to flicker a bit then a plate of roasted meat with some veggies appeared on the counter and the ramen vanished.

She got out of the shower and dried herself of then wore her towel around her and went to start preparing her dinner. She got to the kitchen and started heating water then she turned to looked at the spot where she left the ramen and saw the plate of what looked like a five-star meal in it's place.

".........."

"...... What the hell?"

She was dumbfounded.

'How'd this even get here?!'

She was very confused then she thought of something and frowned.

'..... Where the hell is my delicious bowl of ramen?!'

She was glaring daggers at the plate and if it were a living being, it would have died countless times and over.

".... Well, since this has been used to replace my beautiful ramen and I don't want to waste food, I'll gladly eat it!"

She suddenly said out loud as she grabbed a cutlery set and started eating the food which was incredibly delicious.

"... Hmm.. Atleast it was edible..."

She feigned not wanting to eat even though she had already finished it. She noticed a small paper on the plate.

'When did this get here?'

She looked at it for a long time.

'No matter how I look at it,... This is a trap... A very stupid yet diabolical one for people with simple minds and are overly curious...'

She narrowed her gaze on the paper.

'.... Do I want to fall for this trap?'

She placed her hand on her chin and began to stroke it as she scrutinised the paper.
After five minutes, she relaxed her muscles.

'If this was a trap set by a pervert or a stalker, there would have been an aphrodisiac... And if this was a trap set by someone who hates my guts, it would likely contain poison or cyanide.
None of which are present....'

She was confused then she shrugged.

'If it is a creep who snuck in here then I could always catch him and beat him up.'

She reasoned as she picked the once folded paper and opened it. She read the words on it out loud.

"...... Congratulations, you have been chosen as a candidate for The Wanderer's System. You can refuse this System as long as you do not... eat the... food....."

It was silent then a light suddenly flashed.

*Zzzzzzp!*

An oval portal appeared in the living room. She turned and looked in the sound's direction then went forward and saw a blue portal and her mouth was wide open in shock.

"What the fuck?! It's a real bloody portal! Doesn't this only happened to white people?!"

She was very confused.

[Ding, Dong!]
[The Wanderer's System has completed synchronisation. Welcome new Host, Bree Blackwood!]

A translucent dark grey screen appeared before her and she was stupidified.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host will automatically depart for your first mission in one hour's worth of time! Please grab all your essentials and wait until then!]

"What the fuck's happening?!"