First Conquer!

Soren ran with his wolves for fifteen minutes then they saw a small mountain range like theirs before with the numerous entrances and exits.

When the wolves of this pack smelled the scent of Soren and his wolves, they became extremely nervous as they all knew that a fight would weaken them further.
When they saw Soren, they immediately became intimidated.
Soren could feel their anxiety but decided to ignore it.

         They arrived at the pack's den and waiting for them was everyone in the pack, including the leader who was a much older looking dark grey wolf.

"Mighty ones, what do you seek in our territory?"

The leader spoke with anxiety in his tone. Soren saw this and decided to take advantage of their fear.

"I come from the 12th pack,"

He started. Immediately, the eyes of everyone widened as they stared at Soren and his majestic looking wolves as they tried to figure out how such a group was from that shabby place.

"Our Leader wants to include you all into our pack as they believe unting all the wolves will enable rapid growth."

           All the wolves there couldn't believe what he had said. From their knowledge, the 12th pack was in such a horrid situation that could make one she'd tears for them. So how could such a place think of expanding it's territory?!

Soren looked at their expressions and decided to add,

"Or we can just battle right now."

Their expressions became complicated. They knew battling would weaken them and they didn't think they could win against Soren and his wolves.
The leader pondered for sometime then he looked at Soren.

"... Can you describe your leader to us?"

They wanted to know who would be their new leader. They had no intention to fight Soren and besides, if the 12th pack was able to get such a warrior, food shouldn't be too much of a problem.

"Our leader,.... is a Morph.."

The eyes of all the wolves bulged.

"M- m - m -Morph?!

They were all shocked. The leader gulped and immediately lowered his head, tail and ears submissively. The members also did same.

"Great,... You are to head to our pack's territory and pledge your loyalty to our leader. They will provide you with supplies and treatment. "

       He turned around and said then walked away with the wolves.
Once they exited the territory, Soren ordered two wolves to stay with this pack and escort them in order to prevent issues from happening.

"Sir, where to next?"

Soren thought about it then turned to the East..... It was the territory of the 9th pack who had annexed the 10th pack which was where he came from.

"There!"

He ran forward and the rest of the wolves followed.

........................MEANWHILE........................

         Bree was looking at the supplies in the storage room with a frown.

".... It's too much...."

By her side was Simon who looked at their food and also medicines ,which Bree had instructed them to gather, like he was looking at an obstacle.
The storage room was full because Bree has been going out to hunt a lot for the past four days, they needed more space.