Strange Place

..........................SOMEWHERE......................

A black wolf was running and behind him was an army of note than two thousand strong wolves. They wolf was as big as Simon I his full beast form which meant he was a King class beast...
They ran for a long time then finally stopped outside of the 12th pack's territory.

The wolf at the front grinned as he stared at the territory.

'.... This is where my female is....'

........................AT THE PALACE....................

Simon was busy inspecting the worker wolves when Soren and Leona ran up to him, panicking.

"Simon!"

They both shouted at the same time. Simon frowned.

'Soren has always been hot-headed but Leona?'

He was skeptical.

"What is it?"

"We have to all go with Soren to the territory's border!"

"Huh? Why?"

"Karuun's has come with an army more than twice ours!"

Simon felt his heart skip a beat. He was shocked and petrified.
H3 trembled a bit then his breathing became erratic. His eyes dulled and were cold. Soren and Leona both flinched.

'.... Simon's angry...'

Their eyes lowered as they tried to think of a way to get Simon out of the pack before he went on a killing spree when he suddenly walked past them.

"..... Let's go...."

His voice was cold. They looked at each other and sighed. They followed him.
They went to Bree's Chambers which were even bigger than before and was more decorated.

They watched as Simon made his way to the custom-made fur bed Bree was on. He lowered himself and shut his eyes as he licked her face and walked away. Soren did same while Leona hugged her.

".... May we meet again, Master..."

They said 8n unison with solemn expressions. They had decided to use themselves who were King class beasts to block Karuun and his army. It was suicidal and they knew it but were going to do it anyway.
They left and ran towards the border of their territory were Karuun was waiting.

.......................MEANWHILE.........................

Bree was currently in a different place. The place was a beach in Miami, where she used to live on earth. She saw the people having fun while the sun was shining. She looked on as if it was none of her business. Her gaze was focused on the sea and her eyes were dull.
She sat there like that for twenty minutes straight.

Then, a man in a vacation theme outfit came up to her. He held two cans of sprite.
She looked at his face but it was blurred.

"Drink?"

He asked.

"......"

She looked at him and shrugged and thought,

'Why not?'

She took the sprite and drank it slowly. A wide smile was plastered in her face.
The scene immediately glitched and she found herself in a cafe drinking an expresso.
She was startled then she looked across her and saw the same guy from the beach.

"So? How about it?"

"What?"

He sighed. She blinked.