The Best Leader!

Bree had her mouth open as she stared at a small mountain with several entrances and exits with more than a hundred wolves going in and out.
Upon noticing that their leader was back, they all stopped whatever they were doing before and turned towards them.

Bree looked at them all and they looked at her with.... reverence?

'Huh?'

She was confused. The wolf under her gave a low growl and walked into the biggest entrance. The rest of the members followed after.
She felt like something was about to happen when a notification popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Congratulations! Host is the first candidate to obtain a title!]
[As the first candidate to obtain a title, you have been given the skills Linguist and Evolution.]

[Due to Host's title, you can now transform into an Ice Wolf.]

They arrived in a huge area which all entrances and exits meet at... A central chamber!
She looked at the chamber whose only eye-catching feature was a large platform with a large throne made ice at the other end.

Bree was brought up to this platform. She looked at the previous leader whom she rode on and her gave her puppy eyes. She narrowed her gaze then sighed.

'Since when were huskies so smart?'

She stood and eyed the throne then finally sat on it.
A light brown wolf placed her bag and suitcase on beside her. Bree looked at them and she honestly felt weird.
Then, all the wolves bowed their heads to her.

Her mouth opened a bit and her eyebrows twitched.

'What the hell?!'

She froze up due to nervousness. Then, a notification popped up.

[Ding,Dong!
[The 12th great pack of Ice Wolves wants to submit to you entirely. Do you agree?
[YES/NO]

She blinked then rubbed her temples.

'I cannot take care of all of'em! This many users wolves need like, I don't know, a thousand and more pounds of meat!'

She looked at them all when a notification popped up.

[Ding,Dong!]
[Reminders to Host. This is the Wanderer's System. Host will have to be on the move to complete missions. Though having a large force may sound good but you'll have to be on the move.]

She looked at the message and felt even more conflicted. Then another notification popped up.

[Ding,Dong!]
[Though it is advisable to travel alone, this is a harsh environment and it will be difficultto survive in.]

Her mouth twitched.

'So do you want me to accept or not?!'

Bree looked at the wolves and decided to use her logic.

'With their physique, it will be much easier to acquire food and to survive since if I go out there, I freeze to death.'

She selected "YES" then the previous blinding flash of light and the spade marks appeared.
She sighed. Although she had done nothing, she felt exhausted.

Meanwhile, the wolves below blinked and they raised their heads and looked at each other with shock.
Just by submitting to her, their strength and skills rose as well. They felt like they would evolve into Ice Wolves soon.
They were excited.

She looked at them jubilating and sighed. She felt a headache coming on when she heard a deep voice speak.

".... Master, thank you!"