What The Hell Is This Ridiculous Speed?!

......................ONE WEEK LATER..................

                   Simon was in his full beast form in the Throne Chamber laying on the floor which was covered by a layer of ice. He looked tired as he lowered his head slowly and rested.

"Sir! Sir Simon!"

He shot awake with his bloodshot eyes twitching and a gloomy expression. He looked at the source of the sound which was a wolf guard.
The guard was surprised to see Simon so huge.

'He's a king class beast!'

The guard's face paled.
There is a system of measure of strength on this continent.
A normal beastfolk was of the Servant class beast which wasn't impressive in anyway.
Next was the Warrior class beast which was ten times stronger than the Servant class.
After was the Commander class which was over fifty times stronger than the Warrior class.
King class which was more than a hundred times stronger than the Commander class.
And lastly, the Ruler class. It was a class almost no beastfolk could achieve and it had great power as those of this class were powerful enough to eliminate whole species with little effort!

         Simon glared at the wolf. He had learned Bree's bad habits as well. One was acting like an overbearing tyrant and the other was being an insomniac.

"Speak!"

The wolf flinched.

"Y-yes! Sir Soren has returned and with him, three more clans!"

Simon narrowed his gaze.

"Alright, leave."

The wolf ran away as Simon was extremely scary at the moment. Simon sighed.
Then, mist appeared and the temperature dropped sharply. A figure came out of the mist. It was Leona and she looked amused.

"Hm? What happened to you Simon? Why so.. gloomy?"

Simon looked at her and turned away. He didn't want her problems.
Leona puffed her cheeks and pouted.

"Hmph!"

She turned her head away from him. He ignored her.

".... *yawn~*... Good morning..."

Their heads snapped in the direction and it came from a slight bulge in Simon's fur. It was Bree! She stood up, looked around, blinked, stretched lazily then said,

".... Who's here?"

Their eyes widened in shock.

'She looks even more tired even after sleeping?!'

They both thought. Bree's panda eyes were even worse and her bloodshot eyes were also even worse.

"..... Soren... He's back with a total of three wolf packs..."

      Simon reported. Bree's eyes widened while her mouth twitched.

'Wasn't it three months ago I gave him this mission? What kind of ridiculous speed is this? He making it look like he's acting in Fast & Furious!'

She got off Simon and looked at Leona.

"Did you do what I asked?"

Leona grinned.

"Yes!"

Bree nodded. She looked at the Throne Chamber. Ever since she had come back from the trade meeting, she sulked whenever she saw the pack's condition. They were better than most packs in terms of architecture but were nothing compared to those cities.

               Simon noticed his Master's weird behaviour and decided to cheer her up by making renovations to the pack.
Houses made of ice blocks and  stone like how they'd seen in the polar bear territory were mass built.