Nightmares

Hopper had to go to Owens 3 times a week. He struggled a lot with flashbacks and nightmares. They were sometimes so real to him, he thought he was back at the goddamn prison.

Every night he woke up and screamed the hell out of his lungs. His whole body was shaking and he was soaked with sweat. One day, he choked a pillow, because he was so frightend, thougt, he would have been attacked by a guard. He was battleing so hard everyday, to get over everything he had to go through.

„This episodes will haunt you for a long time. But it gets better everyday. It is normal, that it gets worse, before it gets better. We could see this on soldiers, when they came back from war. All you have to do is come here 3 times a week and we discuss everything. For now, this is all you can do." Owens said.
Hopper ran his fingers through his hair. He was very concerned about Joyce and El. „What if I'm hurting the ones that i love?" he asked in a trembling voice.
„You have to note a few things, than it will all goes well. Until you are not stable, don't stay the night with Joyce. Make sure, El can stay the nights by someone else. I know, this is all frightening and you want to be by their sides, but as long as you find yourself choking a pillow in the night, you should sleep alone. We can fix this." Owens replied.

Hoppers knees were shaking as he dialed Joyce's number. „Hey Joyce, it's me, Jim. I have to tell you something. Can we talk later?" he said in a deep, calm voice. „Sure! Wanna come over to my house?"
„Yeah, see you later" he hung the phone up, before Joyce could say anything.

„Did i do something wrong?" she thought to herself. Joyce was very nervous. Jim didn't show up for 2 weeks After their return. Was she really that bad in bed? She was so concerned, she was the only one with feelings for him. What if he just got caught in the moment and regretted it now?

Time went by and there it was. The way he were knocking on her door, she knew it was him. She knew him for so long, she even could tell it was him, just by the noises he made, when he was walking. Her breath hitched, before she opened the door for him. Hopper stood awkwardly in the doorframe, before Joyce told him to come in. „Hey you! Alredy missed you" she said with a nervous smile. „Hi Joyce" was all he was able to say.

After they sat down at the kitchen table and the silence grew too big he just started talking „ Joyce... I can't be around you any more. Or El.. My flashbacks and nightmares are so real sometimes, I'm afraid to hurt you. I know this is a lot I am asking, but can El stay a little while, till I get better? I don't want to bother you and you should live a happy life without me. I am a curse, Joyce.."
Tears were streaming down her face. She shook her had in disbelieve. „Hopper.... What are you talking about? I thought you felt the same way? Did the last time really mean nothing to you? All he did was running out the door and looked over his shoulder as he whispered a short: „I am so sorry Joy, I really am".

Hoppers biggest thing in mind was keeping the people safe, that he loved. He ran straight to his new truck, he bought with a small part of the money he got from the goverment as compensation for the things that happened to him. What he didn't expected was Joyce, who ran after him and grabbed his arm. „What do you think you are doing, Jim?... I am not letting you slip away this time. For 8 long month I thought you were dead. I thought I lost you! God!! I called you 8 damn times, left massages on your answering machine, because I suffered so much! We had a fucking funeral, Hop! People treated me like your god damn widow! Because they knew.. everybody knew except us.. And now I am not letting you run away from your feelings. I love you, Hop. I love you so m-„

He interrupted her with the softest kiss he ever had with anyone. His sweet little Joyce... HIS Joyce. He wondered how such a small woman could have so much fire and passion and love in her. „You really missed me, huh?" Hopper said with a grin." „Yeah. And we figure it out together. We are in this together now. Don't run away from me ever again" Joyce said with a shaking voice. „I love you, too. Joyce it's always been you." He whispered as he kissed her again.

This Kiss was so passionate and full with feelings, they both could feel the weight of all that in this one kiss. Hopper pulled her so close, she could barely breathe. He ran his hands slowly down her spine, and sneaked them under her Shirt and up her belly, until his fingers gently touched the hem of her bra. They started undress each other between kisses until they were fully naked. Neither of them cared where they were. All that matters was that they were together.

Hopper leaned against his truck and grabbed Joyces ass. She new, what was on his mind, so she took him by his neck and jumped on him. Her legs wrapped around his waist. They wasted no time. There was no need for foreplay, this was something special. He slowly slid into her, so she could adjust to his size. Joyce started moving and Hopper supported her by grabbing her ass, rocking her onto him. Both moaned into the others mouth. It was not just Sex, they made love this night. Joyce felt her climax build up. She clenched around him, so he sped up a little until she exploded on his cock. A few thrusts later, he came deep inside her and all he could see was Joyce. And stars. And Joyce.