A Murray Christmas

Not long after their date at Enzo's, they decided to move in together. Hopper bought a house near Lover's lake, with the money he recieved from the government, as compensation for the „incident". It was a beautiful big house with enough space for all of them. Even more. Far enough away from the town and neighbours, so they could have their peace and quiet, but not so far away, that they couldn't reach anything. It was the right place for their new home together. They finished moving just two days ago. „Hop it is perfect. Have you ever imagined that we would live together? With our three kids? You and me together?? In an amazing house like this?" Joyce beamed up at him with the widest grin she could muster. „Ah huh" He let out with a chuckle. „Yeah.. I think this was exactly what I had in mind, the day I first asked you out at Melvald's, when you rejected me." he added playfully, while he wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her. Both bursted into laughter.

„Do you think we should invite Murry over for a little christmas vacation? I don't like the idea, that he is all alone the whole holidays." Joyce asked him. „Well, actually I had other plans to inaugurate our guest room, but this is a beautiful idea. A bit of Murray couldn't pity all of us." He said while kissing her neck. „Omg Hopper you are such a nasty bastard" Joyce said and laughed. „Can't help myself. Jesus Joyce you're irresistible. Can't get enough of you" he whispered in her ear. Hopper pulled her closer, slid his hands down her back on her ass and squeezed it. Joyce started to kiss him with such fervor, he thought, he could die right then and there. They staggered towards the stairs, never breaking the kiss, until Hopper bumped with his feet against the lowest step and fell on his bottom, which caused them to laugh.

„Let's go upstairs, baby. Want to know, what is under this beautiful dress." Hopper growled. „No no no, need you. now." Joyce panted, before she unbuckled his belt and slid his Jeans and underwear down in one move. His errection sprang free. Her hands clutched around his member. She gave him a few strokes and kissed him again with all her love and passion. Hopper slid her panties down and lifted her into his lap. She braced herself with her feet on the steps and lifted her bottom, so she could place his tip at her entrance. She slid painfully slow down on him, until he was buried to the hilt inside her. Both gasped at the wonderful feeling of their bodies becoming one. The way Hopper looked at Joyce gave her goosebumps everywhere. She hoped, his unconditional love would last forever. Hopper leaned up into her, his hands in her wild hair.

When she started to move, all he could think about were her beautiful big brown eyes, staring down on him with all the love and fire for him. He could feel it. Those eyes he longed for, when the torture back in Russia had almost killed him. The weight of that, he felt always when he was with her. „Joyce.. I love you so much. Oh god yeah." He moaned and grabbed her hips to help her rocking back and forth in a steady rhytm. Her hands were on his chest as she rode him. Never breaking their eyecontact, they moved together as one, chasing each others climax. Joyce was close, he knew it. She didn't have to tell him. He knew her body and soul by heart. So he thrusted against her, met her thrusts halfway. Together they reached the point of no return. Joyce got off of him and they fixed their clothes. „Jesus Joyce you are incredible. I love you so much baby." Hopper said with his heart eyes, starring down at her. „Oh you're not so bad yourself. Love you, too, Hop." Joyce said with a wide grin on her face.

As Joyce called Murray, all she could hear, was him breathing. „Hello? Murray? Is it you? It's me, Joyce." She said in the phone. „Shhh don't say anything more, They're on me. We meet .... *piep* *piep* *piep*." this was all, Murray could whisper into the phone, before the phone was dead. „Hop, there is something wrong, the phone is dead and all he could say was „they are on me". Should we check on him? Really, I have a bad feeling." she said in a concerned voice. Hopper went slowly to the window and looked cautiosly outside through the curtain. He saw a black vehicle on the side of the lake behind trees. „Joyce, we've got to go. I make a quick call, can you go upstairs and pack us a few things for 2 days or something?" He whispered, not sure, if their place is bugged. „Ok Hop? What is going on? You're scaring me! What is with the kids?" Joyce whispered back. „I take care of it! Please trust me. I need you to go upstairs and pack as fast as you can and then you come back down. Go." He squezed her arms while saying this. Joyce ran upstaires did, what he told her and changed herself in Jeans and a pullover, just in case. „Public library?" the man on the other line answered the phone. „This is antique charriot. Please tell Dr. Sam Owens, the KGB is on us and on Murray Bauman. We wait at the place, he told us to. He should please send someone to Hawkins High, who can pick up our children. And to Mr. Bauman too. This is really urgent!" Hopper whispered in the phone. „Your massage will be relayed." The man said, before he hung up.