ten

!last chapter!
that morning i woke up to robin looking at me "good morning pretty" i instantly got butterflies when she said that "good morning" i kissed her and smiled i looked at the time and it said it was 5:00 am we have to be at school in 2 hours "can we stay here for a little" robin says. "of course i want to stay with you all day" she put her head on my chest and we talked about what we dreamed about and how we slept. it was easy to talk to robin she listened and didn't judge i liked that about her.

it wasn't established that we were dating but it was a really good start. we finally got out of bed because it was 5:30 and we needed to hurry up because if we aren't in the school by 7:05 then we'd get marked as tarty and i don't want that. she got up and started to get dressed and i got up a minute after and i walked over to my closet to pick something out. i went to the bathroom to change and do my hair and makeup. after i was done i went back in the room and robin immediately said "you look so good" she took hand,spun me around, and then hugged me. we went downstairs to eat breakfast my mom had toast just like every school morning. we quickly ate then walked out the door. we only had ten minutes to get to school!! i drove fast and i think robin was a little scared but we made it just in time. no one was in the hallway so that told us the bell was about to ring. we hugged each other goodbye and ran to our classes. later that day i was walking to study hall and i saw robin and vickie talking i didn't think anything of it because robin didn't look too happy.

later i was in my spot studying when robin came over "hey nance what's up" i instantly got a smile on my face "nothin just studying" she sat across from me "i talked to vickie and she said that she was just drunk but she didn't seem hung over at all and i told her i didn't see her drink anything last night so she finally admitted that she wasn't drunk and she just got carried away she said sorry but it made me pissed that she did that knowing that she wasn't drunk i was also upset she lied so i broke it off with her and i'm not sure if we are even friends." i got really happy she said that and now all the vickie drama was over i could just have my girl to myself.
i have robin now and nothing can take her away she is the best girl in the world. if she doesn't work out then i don't believe in love anymore.

"well i'm glad you talked with her and it's all over" i had a feeling something like this would happen with her she's a bitch and doesn't know what she wants but i couldn't tell robin that because she did genuinely love vickie for the time they were dating because if she didn't then she wouldn't have cried that hard. "ok well i'll see you after school can you come with me i have something planned for us" i was excited now "yes of course" she hugged me before she left then blew me a kiss on the way out. my heart started to bubble up. it was the end of the day i walked over to robins car. i bet Steve bought this for her. she took me to this private park and we walked over to the blanket set up by a beautiful tree i asked her what this was and she said "it's a picnic date because you deserve it" i smiled so wide i didn't know robin could be romantic like this. she fed me strawberries and i laid on her lap in the peaceful park, there was no one there and i don't think anyone was going to show up she picked this park just for me. i sat up and as i sat up she asked me something "Nancy i love you so much will you be my girlfriend?" SHE FINALLY ASKED IT "yes yes yes of course for forever i've always loved you. even when both you and i couldn't see it. i wrapped my legs around her waist and kissed her "are you ready? have you even done this with a girl?" robin asked. "no i haven't but i'm ready" i said smiling and i giggled a little bit and she grew a smile on her face probably because of my little laugh. "well i'm glad i'm the first girl and i hope to be the only one" we started to make out. i was truly happy with robin she is all i want and it's perfect, she is perfect.