thirty.

"are you excited?" swiss grinned as he walked over to you, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "for what?" i asked, looking up from the book that i was reading for secondo.

"for anti-cristmuss!" swiss beamed, taking a box out from behind his back and holding it out to me. i chuckled, taking the box from swiss and opening it. inside, there was a slip of paper with a few ornate objects piled up.

i looked back up at swiss, only to see him running out of the library, the door slowly falling shut behind him.

i rolled my eyes, grinning as i took the piece of paper from the box and unfolded it.

hello, love :)

we know anti-cristmuss isn't for another two weeks, but we have an early present for you !!
dew has set out an outfit for you [rain approved so it won't be too much] on your bed. once you're ready ifrit will be outside of your room waiting for you.
follow him and wait for a few minutes where he takes you!! you won't regret it;)

with satan's best wishes[and our love],
mountain, rain, and dewdrop

[p.s. I WASNT GOING TO LAY OUT
SOMETHING WHORE-ISH FOR YOU
TO WEAR. SKYSCRAPER MAKES ME
SOUND LIKE A BAD GHOUL>:((
-dew<33]

i chuckled at the angry writing from dew, noticing the ink looked a lot more heavy handed and sloppy where the fire ghoul had written.

i abided with my ghoul's wishes and quickly made my way up to my room, unlocking my door and finding an outfit laid out on my bed for me.

i picked up the clothes, noticing the shirt was a band tee from a group that dew liked—ghost or something like that.

didn't ifrit mention ghost the other day? whatever. it doesn't matter anymore.

my jeans were black and skinny—a pair that mountain had gotten me, and rain had left out some rings for me to wear. i grinned, quickly changing into the all black outfit and styling my hair.

when i got to the rings, i noticed all of them had a stone in them. all of the rings at black bands, but one had a deep blue crystal, another had a fiery orange stone, and the third looked to be an emerald. i chuckled, slipping them all onto my fingers, rain and dew's on my left hand, mountain's on my right ring finger.

i looked over my outfit again before quickly moving to my door, opening it and seeing ifrit standing there like he was a guard.

"hey," i smiled, closing my door behind me and locking it. "hello. you look awesome," ifrit smiled. "thanks." i chuckled.

"ready to go?" ifrit asked. "where are we going?" i asked. "it's a surprise." ifrit grinned, walking with me down the hall. i groaned, following the older ghoul. he laughed, shaking his head.

though, as we turned down a hallway i'd never even seen before, my thoughts started to become more nervous.

what's back here? why have i never seen this before..?

i stayed close to ifrit, trying not to let on how anxious i was becoming.

"okay.." ifrit sighed as he stopped. i quickly stopped, not wanting to run into his back. "you have to promise me something." ifrit stated as he turned around. i nodded.

"do you hear that?" ifrit asked. i listened closely to the air around us, trying not to focus on how every sound echoed off the walls.

after a moment, i heard muffled music.

"yeah," i nodded. "you have to promise you won't be mad at me." ifrit fumbled with his hands. my eyebrow raised slightly. "okay.." i trailed off. ifrit stared at me for a moment before nodding, turning around and continuing down the hallway.