Broken Umbrella

Resident Evil: City of The Dead

Part 14

The doors slide open and Y/N slowlys walks through the hallway. He finds a door at the end and once he opens it, his eyes sparked once they laid on something...or rather someone.

Y/N:"Guys?"

To his surprise, it was Komuro, Rei, Shizuka, Kohta, Saya, Alice and Zeke. They all turned to him and their eyes sparked in relief upon seeing him.

Komuro:"Y/N!"

Alice:"Onii-chan!"

Zeke barked.

Rei:"Eh? Y/N? You're here too?!"

Y/N:"It's so nice to see you all. How did you...?"

Kohta:"We couldn't make it to highway so we decided to take the sewers. By then, we happened to find this big lab. You?"

Y/N:"We got chased by that thing again until something else killed it. Then, we decided to take the sewers as well so...That's all."

Saya:"Where are Saeko and Sherry?"

Y/N:"They're in a room back at the reception. But we don't have time. Sherry's in danger and I need to get an antiviral agent to cure her."

Saya:"Cure her? You don't mean..."

Y/N:"*sighs* She was attacked by a mutated monster named William. I think he implanted something in her and that caused her to be infected."

The group were shocked and Shizuka gasped upon hearing that.

Y/N:"Her mom allowed us to gain access here and right now, I need to get to the West Wing to get the antiviral agent. I think it's called G?"

Komuro:"Alright. Then let's find it. But...Where exactly?"

Y/N:"It's in the West Area but I need to upgrade my ID Wristband first. By the way, how'd you guys get in here?"

Kohta:"Oh, we took a train going to the lab and then, after getting on the elevator, we went here in the East Area to see if there's something we could find. But then uh..."

Y/N:"What?"

Rei:"We were chased by these plant things back there. *points at a door using her thumb* They're about the size of a human and they keep making these growling noises. We tried killing it but it keeps getting back up. Our ammo was running out so we had to retreat."

Y/N:"Alright. *equips the flamethrower* Let's head inside then."

Kohta:"*eyes widen and sparked* Woah, where'd you get that?!"

Y/N:"In the sewers."

Komuro:"You found a flamethrower in the sewers?"

Y/N:"Yup."

Komuro:"Okay..? Uh, let's go."

They went to the presentation and Y/N is disgusted when he finds a dead worker slammed against the glass by a large plant.

Y/N:"What happened here?"

Kohta:"Who knows? Experiment gone wrong?"

Y/N took a closer look and noticed that the worker was holding a purple chip.