Chapter 3

Hinata

Takemichi-kun looks so beautiful in that red dress.

    Emma-chan and I were in awe when he came out from behind the curtains. Takemichi-kun looks stunning; I truly did a good job picking out that dress. I glanced at Emma-chan behind; I knew she would be amazed to see my Takemichi-kun in such beautiful get-up.

Emma

I took out my phone and snapped a photo of Takemichi-kun. I plan to send it to my brother, Mikey; because I know for sure that Takemichi-kun is his type.

    Hina-chan saw this and, well, tried to cover Takemichi-kun.

    "What are you doing, Emma-chan?" She asked me.

    "Just taking a photo of him, why?" I replied back.

    "You can't just—"

    "Hina, Emma-chan. What's going on?" Takemichi-kun interrupted Hina-chan while she was talking. "Are you two okay?"

    "Ah. Yes. Everything's fine, Takemichi-kun," Hina-chan reassured the boy. She looked at me and whispered, "Emma-chan, promise me you won't send that picture to anyone, okay?"

    "Okay," I said.

    "Well, excluding me. Send it later," She said to me as she guided Takemichi back to the fitting room to get changed. I wish she wouldn't let him change yet. Anyhow, time to send it to Hina-chan—oh, no....

    I accidentally sent it to damn Mikey!! That blessed bastard!

Hinata

I'm skipping next to Takemichi-kun holding bags filled with my new clothes while Takemichi-kun is holding his.

    Emma-chan just went home and now I and Takemichi-kun are just about to get home.

    "Did you have fun today?" Takemichi-kun asks me.

    I look at him happily and nod my head.

    "That's good!" He says. I walk properly besides him.

    "And did you?" I bump shoulders with him and look at him again. I see him nodding his head carefully as though thinking for an answer to that. I let out a relieved hmph sound and walk right in front of him, stopping him. He looks surprised for what I did but let it go. I lean close to him and he quickly turned his head away from me so I could see the tip of his ear turn red.

    "Hmm...what're you thinking?" I ask. He pushed me away a little so that he could speak.

    "Nothing. Let's go," Takemichi-kun starts walking again but I stop him. He looks at me.

    "What are you thinking?" I ask again, hopefully this time he would give a straight answer.

    "Fine," Takemichi-kun sighed and I felt relieved all of a sudden, "It's just...um, I don't know." He starts walking and I stop him again. He sighs deeply, "All my clothes are..."

    "Are...?"

    "Are for girls," his voice drops into a whisper at the last part which I chuckle because of it. "Why are you laughing? This isn't funny. I mean, I'm a guy, so why would I need girl clothes?" And I keep laughing at him while we both argue over it.

---

"I'm home!" I take off my shoes and put it on the shoe rack.

    I hear a faint 'Welcome back, sweetie' so I go to the kitchen and found Mom there cooking dinner. I hug and kiss her and went upstairs to change into comfortable clothing. Once I go down to head to the kitchen again, Naoto and Mom are already eating. I puff out my cheeks.

    "Hmph! You guys should've waited for me." I pull a chair to sit myself down and aid myself with Mom's delicious food.

    "You took too long so we got hungry," Naoto munched on his food, looking all sulky.

    I pout at him.

    "Now, now. You two, eat. Go on," Mom said.

    "But I am eating," Naoto said back.

    "Now, now. Don't stress Mom, you." I spooned Naoto to shut him up.

" I spooned Naoto to shut him up