Chapter 4

Manjiro

I was walking with Ken-chin when a ping sound escaped from my phone.

    I checked what it was, and I saw Emma sent a picture of a boy in a...dress?

    "JFCNKJFCNSWJKFJ"

    Ken-chin was startled because of the sudden screech I let out. I distanced myself from him and crouched down and stared intensely at the sent picture.

    "Hey! What are you doing there, idiot! Let's get going, they're waiting for us," Ken-chin picked me up on my collar.

    "Let go of me, Ken-chin," I said to him. He took my phone to look at it. I tried to take it back, still being carried by him. He let out a soft whoa...

    He finally let me go but still holding my collar, he pulled and said: "Who's this, Mikey?" in his threating voice.

    I could only gulp and shake my head.

    "Why do you mean?"

    "I don't know his name, but it seems like his Emma's friend, so I'll ask her," I said.

    "Emma? Hm, that's weird I thought she doesn't have friends," Ken-chin said and I just sorta laughed at that.

---

    After the meeting with Toman was done, Ken-chin and I went to get dinner. When the waiter forgot to put a flag on my meal, I threw a tantrum, but luckily Ken-chin has one and puts it on top of my fried chicken. (Where'd he even get that? Super Ken-chin!!)

    "So, are you going to ask Emma once you go home?" Ken-chin asks. Why so interested though? I found him first!

    "If I didn't forget, I will," I replied with my mouth full. I could hear him muttering "you're disgusting" which I didn't pay attention to.

    After eating, I felt sleepy, so I decided to take a quick nap, but the time I woke up I was already at home.

    Huh? When'd I get here? Oh, well. I shrugged and went back to sleep.

Takemichi

Shopping sure is tiring, huh?

    I'm lying on my bed. I'm a bit tired to put my new clothes in my closet so I just left them on the floor.

    A memory replayed in my mind which made me blush and hide my face in my pillow. Stupid Hina, buying me girl clothes and making me wear it in front of Emma-chan. Seriously, what's with that girl?

    I chuckle and sigh just remembering it. A ping came out from my phone.

    Ah, Hina, I thought. I pressed open our chat and saw something I'll regret.

HINATA: send me pics of you wearing those mama😏

TAKEMICHI: no

HINATA: no fair!😭😭Emma-chan and I wore our clothes for you.

TAKEMICHI: that was to even our points

HINATA: wdym?

TAKEMICHI: you guys made me wear those embarrassing clothes, so you had to wear yours too you know

HINATA: they're not embarrassing

TAKEMICHI: they are if you're a guy

HINATA: just wear it

TAKEMICHI: no

    I jolted up when Hina made a phone call; I mean my ringtone scared me. I guess I have to scold Yamagishi or Makoto for this.

    I answered the call. Hina was sitting on her study desk, sipping tea. (I hope if that's really necessary, I'm just going to wear the dresses, right?)

    "So...," Hina said while sipping tea, of course.

    "So?"

    "Carry on! Wear them already!"

    "Okay, okay. Jeez," I began rummaging for clothes. I found one! It's a...LOLITA DRESS!?

    "Why would I wear something like this?" I said to Hina.

    "Wear it or I'll send all of your pictures to the Mizo group," Hina threatened

    "Ugh."

    ...I can't...It's too cold down there. Are girls really comfortable in these? I'm worried for their health.

    "..."

    "So?" Hina froze upon seeing me in the dress, "H, Hina? Are you okay? —"

    "Wow!! So frilly! It looks good on you Takemichi-kun!" While taking pictures of me she said, "Go wear another one! The rabbit one!"

    Snap, snap, snap!

    Did she just say...?

    "WHAT!? NO WAY IN HELL!!"