Chapter 15

Manjiro

No... Takemitchy...? Why on earth would they kiss? Akashi? And my Takemitchy?

      Who kissed who first? Who was the reason they kissed? (Obviously, it's me, but I don't want to ever admit that.) (Because I should be the one Takemitchy should be kissing.)

      "Mikey."

      I turn to Akashi. My face falls to a devastated one. Did Akashi just betray me? Really? Him of all people? I want to kill him. Maybe a scar or two will do.

      I take a step forward to him, he flinches but stands his ground.

      "Mind if we talk somewhere private, just you and me?" I say to him. He nods cautiously.

Ran

So, this's the prominent Takemichi Hanagaki? Not so bad. I don't think I've ever seen a body like that, well, I suppose I have. Women. He's got a feminine body for a boy.

      Is he aiming to be a model? Or is he poor and has nothing to eat? He ought to work out if he wants girls to chase after him.

      Oh? What if he doesn't want girls to chase after him but boys?

      That's interesting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rindō

I know what my bastard of a brother is thinking.

      And it's not a good idea.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ran

I could eat him for breakfast.

      Should I ask him out on a date? Would he say yes? I'm not in Roppongi, so I don't mind damaging my reputation a bit.

      I wonder if he's gay? His outfit screams I'm gay, so ask me out and let's hook up.

      Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

      I sit next to Takemichi and rest my arm on the couch's head. I lean to him. I get whiff of his scent and he smells like strawberry.

      I really could eat him.

      I shoot him a smile, "Getting comfortable?"

      He finally looks at me and he returns my smile, though he's a bit twitchy.

      "A little," he says; his smile twitches.

       I brush my fingers through his hair. It's soft. He flinches at this, but I hold his shoulder to keep him here.

      "Takemichi, did you know you smell so good that I'd eat you?" I flirt with him, scooting closer.