Chapter 14

Emma

Everything is perfect! My brownies turned out great for a first time baker.

      Now, my only problem is...

      I look over my shoulder to see Mikey throwing a tantrum. I sigh in frustration and go over to the boys.

      Mitsuya looks fed up, I don't blame him. (Poor Mitsuya.) Izana-nī on the other hand... Well, he's doing a great job. He's trying to hold in the urge to beat Mikey up. I can see it in his face.

      I smack the back of Mikey's head; he winces in pain.

      "What?" He asks in annoyance, pouting at me.

      "Shut up!" I smack him again, though this time he dogdes it. "You're disturbing my brownies." I let out a hmph, turn on my heel and stride past the living room to the kitchen to admire my baking results.

      I'm doing a pretty good job myself too: holding back the urge to eat the sweets.

      Someone rings the doorbell and I quickly go to the entrance to answer it, not giving Mikey any chance.

      Draken, Baji, Akashi, Kazutora, and the others are standing on the porch. I open the door wide enough and gesture my hand for them to come in.

      Baji takes off his coat and complains about the cold weather. I just smile at him. The others take their shoes off and enter to the living room.

      "Draken," Mitsuya gives him the bro hug and gives his shoulder a pat, "Good to see you back on your feet."

      Draken chuckles wryly.

      I could tell from here they both got into a fight. They're also doing a great job. (Well, I guess.) (I sense the urge to cuss out each other between the two of them.)

      "Oy, Kakucho." Izana-nī goes to Kakucho, "We invited him. How are you going to show yourself up?"

      "Oh," Kakucho looks down to his feet, "that's no problem at all."

      Shion hangs his arm around Kakucho's shoulders, "What's this?" He grins at Kakucho, I could see the latter's nostrils flare in anger. "Did our little Kakucho have a little history with that Takemichi kid?"

      Kakucho slaps Shion's arm away; I cross my arms to my chest. This should be drama enough.

      "Mind your own business, Shion." The said man laughs like a drain at that.

      "I doubt you'll get rid of me that easily." He says with a threat.

      Ran sniffs the air with a puzzled look. "What's that smell?"

      I drop my arms to my sides.

      Oh, no. I was too distracted that I forgot my croissants!!

Hinata

I'm so bored! Lying here on my bed and staring at my ceiling doesn't do me any good at all. I just wish I could talk to someone right now.