Chapter 4 - The Decision

Phil's POV

I really like (f/n). There, I admited it.

First of all, she's sweet and really nice to talk to. I'm not saying that (y/n) isn't, but I have much more in common with (f/n).

Second of all, she is always positive, which is exactly what I need sometimes. It's hard being the nice one all the time - sometimes even I need someone to cheer me up.

And third of all, she hasn't watched my videos before. I like that, because it seems that I don't feel like some sort of a father, that should protect his hachling. If someone meets me and doesn't know me for my videos, I just kind of make a friendship easier - I sometimes feel uncomfortable, if someone I just met knows so much about me.

Anyway, we sat on our sofa, and talked and laughed, and suddenly we were talking about stuffed animals. She teased me, that I most certaintly have a teddy bear in my hotel room. I denied, because a stuffed lion isn't a teddy bear, obviously, and then she jumped up and ran to my room, looking for it. And now, we're just sitting on my bed, talking. She's squeezing my lion in her lap and it's pretty nice, to be honest. Then I jump up, suddenly realising something.

"(F/n)! We left Dan and (y/n) in the living room completely alone! I don't want them to fight again!" She thinks a little and then replies.

"You know, Phil, maybe we should treat them like wild animals." She's looking at my lion. I like the idea right away, but I'm not sure what she means, so I remain silent, and wait for her to talk.

"Let's say that (y/n) is a lioness, and Dan is a lion. They never get along at first, if they don't know eachoter and have to be together. That causes fights, and bites, and roars. But at the end, they realize that they need eachother to survive, and sooner or later start geting along. Nobody helps. That's what should we do." I smile, because that was actually the best explanation I've ever heard in my entire life. Just wow.

"...And then have tiny babies?" I ask, like a child.

"Maybe..." she says and winks.

"But first, they need their time alone. Maybe an hour or so."

"So, (f/n), would you like to take an hour long walk with me?" I ask politely, with a pinch of hope in my voice.

"Of course, let's go!" she says, and we silently crawl out of my room, down the hall. We can clearly hear screams and swears behind the wall.

"See, they're still in their fighthing phase, but they'll stop very soon, I'm sure." Whispers (f/n), looking at me. Then we hear hysterical laughter.

"Um, I think they're good already. I'm actually a 101% positive, this is just Mario kart."

"Told ya!" she says and runs down the stairs, with me, following right away. We start walking down the street, but soon realize there's not much to see. Vegas is full of casinos and restaurants, but there's not too much to see during the day. I check my phone, and it's 3 p.m., so we decide to grab some food.

We end up in a mexican fast food restaurant, eating tacos with hot tomato sauce. We casually talk, when I suddenly get a pretty weird idea. I mean, it's pretty economical, but still weird. I suck in some breath and say:

"Uhm, well, (f/n), I have an idea."

"Yeah, okay, what is it?" she says with a grin.

"I thought, that since (y/n) and Dan will be going to the chapel together a lot, it would be less expensive for all of us, if we rent a hotel room toghether." I say, and quickly add:

"It's just an idea, of course." She looks at me with a creeped out expression on her face, which makes me think I've done something terribly wrong, but then she laughs.

"I'm sorry, Phil, I'm messing around." and she laughs some more, and we laugh together. Then she says.

"Listen, I think this is a great idea! We should try to save some money, if they have to pay for the divorce as well! Shall we ask them? It's been almost 2 hours since we left them.Do you think they're still there?"

"I agree. And I also locked the door, so that's a yes." I say with a grin.