Chapter 13 - The Video

(y/n)'s POV

"Why the hell about me? And how? You've been preparing for it for like three hours, and I don't get it why you don't want to let me prepare as well..." I say again, clearly nervous, trying to make him talk. I'm honored, but also so scared to be honest. As a huge fan, I never even dared to imagine that opportunity, and now it's happening in real life! Also, I know exactly how the phandom works, and if Dan does something that would make people think we're together, I'll get tons of hates. I know it, and I don't want it!

"I want to tell you, but it'll be more exciting this way! Here, let's start! ...and don't be shy, it'll be great!" He says with a wide smile on his face, that didn't fade away since he came up with this idea. He's a perfectionist after all, so I'll have to trust him. Also, his dimples make me shut up for now. Too hot. I hide, so I'm not in the camera's angle yet, and he presses the button.

"Hello internet!" He starts like usually.

"A lot of you were wondering what the hell are Phil and I still doing in America, and why am I not really active... well, we're in Las Vegas, but before you violantly start new phan theories, I have to let you down. We're here with some good friends. We decided to take some rest, so we are staying here for a month. Also, I'm sorry for not uploading a danisnotonfire video for so long. You know that I need time to come up with a perfect idea and rethink it over and over again." I shiver when he mentions "friends", but he doesn't say anything about the marriage, and I feel  releived. Then I realize, it's just seconds, until I sit up and show myself to the camera. Ahhh.

"Anyway, today, I'm here with a very special guest, and a great frend of mine!" I see his face change for a moment, when he says friend. The Phandom will see it. Shit. But it's my time under the spotlight now. I start at the upper corner of the video and slowly get into the angle, like Dan did in his first video. Then I sit next to him and try not to laugh.

"Hi. So, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you." I do the thing with my hands as well. Dan cringes and looks at me.

"(y/n). Get out of my video. Get out of America. Now." Then we start laughing and we're finally ready to properly shoot this thing, and my curiosity grows when he starts.

"Today, I've decided to write myself some questions that have been bothering me about the phandom, and I asked you for some phan trivia, because (y/n), in fact used to be the biggest phan trash back in the day, and I want to prove it... or that's just what her best friend says. You know, making fan edits, fanart, writing fanfiction..." I blush furiously, because I finally know what this is about.

"Damnit. Um, well, I kind of still am, but, eh..." I mumble.

"As you see, I didn't tell her what this video's going to be about, so be nice, guys, she's one of you." Then he takes my phone off the desk and points it towards the camera. It's a Phanart. Holly shit.

"This is her phone, if someone didn't beleive what I said." He tries to continue, but I speak up.

"You're trying to make me blush, but you were basically the same, am I right guys? What about you, stalking Phil, back in 2009?" Now Dan laughs and I see he didn't expect it. Yay.

"Well, you're already warming up, huh? We should start, so you won't be able to sass me out like that again."

"I told you I was the sass master. And ironic sensei." 

"That's just what you think! Okay, (y/n), here's a question from bonnixx, she asked the basic. When did Dan upload his 1st video?"

"16th october 2009..."

"Shit, I didn't think you'd actually know this crap... moving on, aniaisnotonfire asked, when is Dan's birthday?"

"11th June, you were born in 1991."