Chapter 7 - Awkward

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm waken up, by the sunlight that's crawling into the room, through the curtains. I shiver and slowly open my eyes. Nope, It wasn't the sunlight. It was (f/n). And Phil, who're sitting by the table, talking, drinking coffee, and awkwardly smiling at eachother. I mumble some unknown words, and sleepily look around myself, you know, to see where I actually am.

I soon remember the things from last night, and am completely awake and aware of the fact that I'm cuddeled next to Dan. Each one of us has a warm blanket wrapped around himself, and there's my laptop in my lap. Thanks god that it didn't fall off in the middle of the night. I'm still leaning on Dan, with my head against his calm chest. He's still asleep, and I'm guessing he won't be until noon, if I don't wake him up... But on the other hand, I could sleep for a little more as well...

"Dudes, what time is is?" I murmur quietly.

"Oh, (y/n), you're up!" Says (f/n) with a smirk on her face.

"Obviously. I'm serious though, what time?" I say as sarcastic as I possibly can.

"Adventure time!" and then after my look of death:

"7:45. Plus, you have a computer beside you."

"Ugh, go away! You can talk in the bedroom, with the doors closed." I whine angrily, in a whisper, because I'm absolutely sure, that I won't be able to sleep again, if I protend that I'm awake. I watch them leave the room, then I lean back on my spot, close my eyes, and feel the warm sensetion of sleep, with Dan's heart agains my head.

(A/N ~ I thought it might be time for some Dan's thoughts now ;) )

Dan's POV

When I wake up, I realize 2 things:

1) Oh my god, I've woken myself up, and

2) There's a person lying on my chest

I'm not sure which one of those two things is creeping me out more. I peak, just for a tiny bit, and remember what happened. I watched movies with (y/n), and I guess we fell asleep on the couch. She's cuddled on me, wrapped with a blanket, and with her legs curled on the sofa. Her eyes are peacefully closed, and she's smiling. It's pretty cute, to be honest. She has a beautiful smile. I guess my taste isn't that bad, even if I'm drunk, ya know, because I married her... Especially because she's a gamer girl, a competitive Tumblrer like me, and a general geek. Wow. Good job, Howell.

I have no idea what's going on with my mind right now.

"Dan, are you up?" she mumbles, her eyes still shut.

"Um, well, I just woke up." I say quietly, and blush. I'm quite surprised, to be honest.

"Were you watching me?" She asks with a grin on her face.

"Just in a Twilight way."

"Shut up! That's creepy, dude." She opens her eyes now, and looks up at me, with a wide smile across her cheeks. I laugh as well, which is pretty unusual for me in the morning.

"Do you feel like getting up?" She says.

"Not really." I reply, and I'm completely honest. This conversation and our cuddle session hasn't turned out awkward yet. I'm not risking to ruin it for now.

"Me too, but I'm hungry. Priorites." She grins and tries to crawl out of the "nest" of blankets. She clumsily climbs out and falls of the sofa, which pulls the blankets off, and eventually me as well. I'm not really an athletic person, but when I roll off, I manage not to fall on her.

"Sorry." She laughs and helps me on my feet.

"Wow, you're such a gentleman." I say sarcastically, and follow her to the kitchen. She makes herself a bowl of (your favourite cereal/except lucky charms), and I pour milk over my lucky charms.

"How can you eat that?" She asks, while happily eating cereal.

"Well, it's really good, that's why." I reply.

"...I've never eaten them, to be honest. I always thought they look pretty disgusting." She admits, with a side smile.

"Well, I guess this is your lucky day. Would you like to try?" I try to be funny, but I probably just failed miserably.

"Fine." She says and takes some of the charms out of my bowl, and stuffs them in her mouth.

"Well, they taste like marshmallows and chemistry. I don't like it." she decides and eats some more.

"Damn, (y/n), make your own!" I laugh and try to protect my bowl. She surprisingly lets go, and tosses some more from the box. After a minute in silence, I remember.

"Hey, where are Phil and (f/n)? I haven't seen them since they left yesterday." She laughs and says.

"I made them go into their room, because they woke me up too early." I raise my eyebrows and she nods.

A/N

Yay, another update! xD Thank you guys, for all those reads, and sweet comments! <3 I hope you're enjoying the story!

You can also leave suggestions for the plot in the comments.

See you later, aligator! (I have no idea where that came from...)

Bye!

~Kat