Chapter 12 - Hello Internet

Dan's POV

After the explanation of (f/n)'s angry behavior, our lives basically return to the normal roads. Well, almost. Life in Vegas is never quite ordinary. We've been here for two weeks now, and I almost can't beleive that the time's passing by so fast. I mean: Mario kart has never been so interesting, and I even started to enjoy going outside sometimes. Now we only have two weeks left before the divorce.

I feel bad for (f/n), but she's okay now, because she's let it all out and with Phil by her side. I've never seen a relationship like that before ... they just manage to keep eachother happy when they're together, even if they just silently sit next to eachother. It's in all ways comforting. 

As I scroll through my Tumblr dashboard, I see a mashup of me saying Hello Internet, and that makes me shamefully realize that I haven't uploaded a Danisnotonfire video for 4 weeks. What the hell am I doing? I close my laptop, lay in my "existential crisis" position and try to think. I need a good video idea, so I can't make it up to the fans. I really am a fail (yay).

After a few minutes of nothing, I hear the doors to our apartment open. This is followed by some steps, a feeling of a leg on my hips, a fact that someone is probably going to fall over me, and a swear. No falling part. 

"Dan! You can't have an existential crisis in front of the door! I almost fell over you!" It's (y/n).

"Sorry," I mumble.

"I'm not thinking about inevitably of death right now, though. I think easier in this position," I hear her sit next to me on the floor, so I turn my head to her and open my eyes.

"Hi,"

"Hi. So what were you thinking about, if I may ask?" she has her legs curled under her, a Burger king bag next to her, and a curious smile on her lips.

"I'm thinking about a new danisnotonfire video idea, but I honestly have none. I don't want to do a haul, I don't want to daily vlog...you know, it has to be something..."

"...danisnotonfire like." she cuts me off.

"Yeah exactly!" I answer, but then I get inspired.

"Or a collab." I look her in the eye and grin.

"You mean a collab with me? No no no." she seems surprised, but I don't know why, actually. We basically live together at this point, why wouldn't we?

"Yes yes yes. But under one condition - I get something to eat from your bag right there!" I awkwardly sit up and poin on her food.

"Noo, Dan, it's just..."

"Please, you're my only hope! Plus,don't you want to be in a danisnotonfire video?" I make the cutest face I can pull (for real).

"Fine." I smile widely, and hope (for some reason), that she likes it. After the first kiss, we haven't kissed again ... I mean, it seemed kind of too quick, maybe? Who knows, but lately, I started to realize, that I literally crave for her approval. Is this weird? It definitely makes me feel more awkward than usually.

"So what are we doing?" asks (y/n), when we're sitting on the sofa, with my camera set up in front of us. She seems kind of nervous, but I completely understand her - she'll be in a video where my 4 million subscribers will be able to judge her (hopefully not). She knows the phandom better then I, so she can be concerned for even more reasons, so I hesitatingly take her hand into mine and squeeze it slightly. 

"Don't worry, it'll go amazingly well!" I hope that helped.

"Anyway, we'll be filming a video about you."

"Me? What the shit, Dan??"

Hello people! :)

I'm not even sorry for this cliffhanger... just imagine it for yourself until the next update ;)

Also, I'm considering on starting imagines of YOUR choice, or someone x reader fanfics where YOU decide who's in and tell me the plot (example: how you met). Give me your ideas in the comments if you're interested! :D

And thanks for FRICKING 1130 READS WHAT THE HELL OMFG ILY

~Kat