Chapter 2

After the party it was already after midnight and you and Yuri were both super tired. The feeling was with you all night and it bothered you so much that you asked Yuri to walk you home. He agreed since he lived close. Walking home was quite peaceful and you liked Yuris company a lot. He was nice, respectful, funny and decent looking. In the middle of the walk you felt that weird feeling from before so you stopped to look around. "You okay? You've been acting weird lately.. something wrong?" Yuri asked. He was obviously worried and wanted to help.
"I'm fine its just.. I've been getting this feeling lately that I'm being watched.. back at the bar and now here.. on the dancefloor and near the back exit.." you felt a little relieved that you weren't alone but you were still scared.

"I'm sure it's just a weird feeling Liyue harbor is a safe place and there are people here to protect us." Yuri said confidently. Deep down he was worried too. You looked around one more time and continued walking except this time you were both walking faster and neither of you wanted to look behind. After reaching your house you gave Yuri a knife just in case something were to happen. He thanked you and left. You locked all your doors and windows and shut the curtains. Whatever you did this feeling was not going anywhere. You were scared so you decided to head to your room and write a letter to tartaglia.

Dear Tartaglia

Your letter hasn't arrived and I'm worried something light have happened. I've been getting this feeling lately that someone is watching me. It's weird and I probably sound crazy right now but please write as soon as possible so i know you're okay.

Your friend Y/N

You knew you weren't gonna send the letter. Just like with all the other 48 letters you wrote but never sent. You just liked writing them when something was on your mind.
Maybe you were a bit goofy but that's okay.
You decided to go to bed before your thoughts get too much for you to handle.
And with that you change into your favorite pajamas and snuggle into your handmade 198cm Childe bodypillow you made so you wouldnt feel so alone. Nobody had ever seen it because you manage to hide it everytime someone comes over.

The next morning you quickly get out of bed and get cleaned up before sprinting out of the house almost keeping the door open. You quickly check your mailbox only to find nothing again. This started to piss you off but you ignored it and went to work. You worked as an engineer repairing the Liyue stages and all sorts of things related to the theater. You liked your job. Otherwise you wouldn't have picked that job. You met with a lot of celebrities like Yunjin and Ningguang.

After a long day at work you go home just to notice your door is slightly open.. you then remember you didn't lock it properly when leaving so you took out your choice of weapon and got ready to fight. You took fighting lessons before cause you knew how dangerous Tevyat was. So you went in your house and you noticed the light was on in the living room. You tightened your grip on your weapon and sprinted in screaming at the top of your lungs jumping in the air and scaring the person sleeping on the couch so badly that they hit their head against the wall. Running towards the terrified person you realize that it's no other than Childe.

You quickly stop what your doing and drop your weapons. You and Childe both stopped screaming and are now looking at each other with a wow look. You quickly run and Hug him while he is still pale and obviously terrified. "You big dummy what are you doing here?" You ask while messing up his hair. "well you left the door open so i thought I'd invite myself in!" He said laughing. You then pushed him away and suddenly grabbed his face to Stare at him with your scary eyes "why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He looked at you confused and said "but i did..it was all in the letter?". The letter you never got.

You were just happy he was here and you guys enjoyed the rest of the night chatting and catching up on your couch. You hadn't seen him in ages and just being with him made you happy.