Chapter Two Voices within the clouds

Changze?! CHANGZE!

Aunt Cangse... no! What happened? A-Ying... little butterfly answer me cried Nie Mingjue

A-Jue, take care of the unclean realm, where is my husband? Asked Wei Cangse

Auntie... do you not remember? Uncle Wei was stabbed multiple times... father was murdered said Nie Mingjue.

Alright said Wei Cangse as she calmed down gently placing Wei Ying on the bed and placed a talisman around her then looked at Nie MingJue.

A-Jue, she is alive, this will protect her let us see Changze, where is Qiren and QingHeng-Jun? Asked Wei Cangse

They are with uncle and father said Nie Mingjue

Wei Cangse saw that Nie Mingjue was holding on by a thread, so slowly took the seventeen years old into her arms and that is when he started crying, a broken child that lost his father and was about to lose the one of two pure lights in his life, nobody expected that when Wei Ying one month celebration was held that Nie Mingjue would Boldy claim that this was his sister and that he would protect her, then lay his own brother beside her and watched for anyone that tried to harm her Nie Sheng laughed saying that there goes any chance of them ever marrying, but MingJue stabbed his father with his wooden saber saying not to insult his butterfly.

Little Butterfly Wei Cangse sighed as she watched her daughter's labored breath, it was that day everyone took her name "butterfly" a beautiful creature that can cause devastating effects, change a lifetime and a butterfly will give you the same effect just worse, lonely in a garden, a butterfly can bring you joy with it's dance, harm it and you get what is happening now.

LET ME GO KILL THAT BITCH, FATHER LEAVE ME roared Wen Xu as he walked past the room where Wei Ying was laying

You need to calm down A-Xu, we do not know what is happening yet.

Uncle Sheng is dead, uncle Changze is currently being worked on, my sister, Fuck OUR sister is dying... father I will burn the world first whether innocent or not the hurt the person who was important to us said Wen Xu as the tears ran down his face.

A-Xu... I have already let mother know she will be here soon said Wei Cangse as she opened with Nie Mingjue and blocking Wen Xu's view of Wei Ying.

Aunt is right, then Nie Mingjue turned to a disciple, have it known that every guest is to be present with in the swords Hall immediately I want no delays, bring my brother to me he said as the disciple running off.

A-Jue are you sure of this asked Wei Cangse

Aunt this... all this... something is wrong said Nie MingJue as he walked past grabbed Wen Xu and bought him to the swords Hall.

A little later Lan XiChen and Nie Huaisang was there.

A-Sang, listen to brother, father was murdered with his own sword, Uncle Wei was stabbed and sister... sister is worse cracked Nie Mingjue

MingJue what do you mean worse asked Lan XiChen

Don't push brother to say ZeWu-Jun, there is something... brother you need to calm please said Nie Huaisang as Nie Mingjue's eyes started bleeding

I am fine, it has not overwhelmed me yet Huaisang growled Nie MingJue.

What is this calling us here in the dead of night sneered Yu ZiYuan

Do well to remember exactly where you are madam Jiang, this is not lotus pier this is the unclean realm growled Nie mingjue as he stood up and walked forward to stare down at her.

MingJue, what is the matter asked Lan Qiren.

Right where is Aunt Cangse asked Nie Huaisang

She is not needed, this discussion conference is over, Nie sect is no longer willing to be part of the Jin and Jiang clans and has been banded from entering Qinghe, and disciple or elder that dares steps foot or hunts within QingHe will die stated Nie Mingjue