Immortal Mountain

As ZeWu and Lan Wangji entered the immortal mountain both their eyes opened in wonderment, Peach blossom, magnolia and Jasmine trees surrounded the pathways, different spiritual animals ran, crawled, stalked, flew and jumped through the trees. The pathways itself was made of smooth rock of different colors, behind them was a house a big wooden house opened with many doors. In the forest they could see the peaks of roofs just barely reaching over

This is where the children learn, their sleeping quarters is to the left to the right is where I stay and my granddaughter and now you will stay it is also the medical room and where the springs are located if you wish to take advantage of them and in the center is the training field that is where my Granddaughter is if you wish to see her first said BoaShan Sanren

My thanks but what is done the forth path asked ZeWu-Jun

That smiled BoaShan Sanren, is where we grow our food and herbs hence the stones are green then walked off leaving the two Lan's behind.

They silently walked on the yellow path indicated by BoaShan Sanren, the atmosphere was peaceful and serene ZeWu-Jun breathed deep but as the came to the clearing he stopped. There within the training field was a man and three woman, the man himself was slender built with grey eyes he wore the traditional black and red robes of the Wei sect his stance was cocky and playful holding a Jian, the one woman was in forest green black and gold she was built as Nie MingJue with the same black eyes and she was powerful just she just held beauty and grace about her holding a Qiang, the second was smaller almost childlike the air around her charged with Yin as she stood to the one side with a smirk on her heart shaped lips the third was Wei Ying, she held both Suibian and zhǎn shǒu in each hand, her hair fluttered loosely only held together by the white pin at the base of her head, she wore a beautiful one piece onyx robe it scandalously showed her shoulders the folds were red her robed fanned out the inside was red as well and her belt was lined with red the border was of golden thread that was sewn in the shape of butterflies the robe itself did not fan out but cling to her shapely body as she moved both jades realized that the dress itself was slitted and if she had not worn trousers it would've showed them even more skin, the trousers was white and had a creeper pattern flowing upwards and butterflies in ever swivel, the trousers itself conformed to the shape of her legs (see book cover for image) hanging also around her waist was the butterfly pendant.

When though her face was hidden behind a black and gold Gauzed mask the patterns of the dragon and the nine tailed fox could be seen along her face.

She is planning my death thought Lan Wangji as he took in the sight of her when he realized his brother was looking longer than he would've like a feral growl left his throat.

A small black and white suddenly flew in Wei Ying arms and they heard her laugh as she sat down. The others sat with her the Lan brother decided to make an appearance.

I see you have change butterfly and it is fitting smiled ZeWu-Jun

ChenQing quickly gathered up Wei Ying outer robe and helped her into it not realizing that it was already too late even with the black gauze outer robe their minds were burned with the image.

ZeWu-Jun, Lan Zhan this is welcoming said Wei Ying as she bowed after the gold butterfly belt that was fastened.

And who might they be asked ZeWu-Jun after they returned the gesture.

Suibian, zhǎn shǒu, ChenQing and this is my spiritual cat Bai Chie smiled Wei Ying

Your spiritual weapons asked Zewu-Jun

And guardians, they woke once my core was completed and zhǎn shǒu only recently woke up said Wei Ying as he caressed Bai Chie, I am surprised grandmother allowed you to come without me begging.